Part 16-Power

"This lab is filling up quickly!" Finley shouted at Logan trying to get his attention when Vivian turned to her partner, "Yeah, I know...this is annoying, there are too many people in our work space." Vivian looked around the lab seeing Quinn in her Angel suit with Zoey sitting to her side at a computer trying to find Winston. Logan was standing by Stella who was new to all of this stuff, but she wasn't fully on board with all stuff that is happening. Hayden and Rose were all ready equipped and ready to go on the search for Winston and his small group of trained fighters. Nevaeh was sitting by Vivian, typing on a computer just like Vivian is.

"My mom told me that she can help." Stella told Logan while Hayden came over looking at his brother and cousin.

"Okay, your mom should focus on stopping Avery or Hummingbird, whatever she called herself." Logan said to Stella. Stella looked at Hayden and sighed before saying, "I'll go help her and let you do all of this because I don't want to know all of the stuff you are doing, here."

Hayden grabbed his bag and stood by Stella, "Avery is going through something and you're gonna need back up, A.R.G.U.S. will be of use to you if she has a whole gang behind her." Stella nodded and said, "Come on, Hayden, you got some explaining on what A.R.G.U.S. is." Stella headed for the exit with Hayden behind her with his bag of supplies. As he passed by Rose, she gave him a look of be careful. And Hayden returned it.

"So what are the rest of us supposed to do?" asked Zoey looking up from the computer and then looking around the room for an answer. Vivian looked up from the computer she was at and said, "We need to find Winston and his group and put a stop to their plan."

Logan went over to her and looked down at the computer screen while Zoey grinned and shouted, "Found him, he's at a club with Fiona. They just walked in, thank god for cameras."

Logan and Quinn glanced at each other with looks of determination. Nevaeh quickly stood up with her hands out and told them, "Let's go...I have unfinished business." Logan grabbed ahold onto the right hand while Quinn grabbed the left. Rose put her hand on Nevaeh's shoulders and Logan rolled his eyes not wanting her to come.

"Logan, get over it, she is a valuable person to have on our side." Quinn said to him as Nevaeh closed her eyes and teleported all of them to the strip club right inside the door where a bunch of people were standing.

As they walked into the main part of the club, they all saw a bunch of strippers boys and girls, a bunch of older men throwing cash at them. An older man came up to Quinn who was in her Angel suit saying, "Hey baby, how about you just take off that white costume and come with me to that little room." He was very drunk and when he tried to grab her, she blasted him away from her with a beam of light. "No thanks." She said as she continued walking through the crowded club.

Rose went to the bar to ask the bartender if he knew where Winston and Fiona were.

Back in the lab, Vivian was scanning the bar while Finley checked the computer data file for the dark matter storm data. "Woah, he tricked us. We thought we were helping on a meta cure, but he was wanting to make more, but for what." Finley told Vivian and Zoey as he went through all of the files Winston had hidden away from the pair of scientists.

"Isn't he in the order or whatever...the evil group of murders whose main goal is to kill all metas." Zoey asked very confused as she spotted Fiona standing in the corner of the club. She quickly got up and ran over to the mic that was by Vivian.

"Fiona is the corner of the club to the right." Zoey told the others in the club.

Titan gestured for Angel and Nevaeh to go to find Fiona while he continued to look for Winston.