Part 12-Mother Dearest

Logan was running to clear his head when he ran back to his apartment seeing Olivia cooking breakfast. "Livy, what is on your agenda for today?" Logan asked trying to be talkative.

"I have to interview with a man from Ferris Air about a break in that happened a few days ago, apparently Titan and his team broke in and attacked the companies security." Olivia told Logan who was staring at her trying to figure out a way to tell Olivia not to do that without exposing himself.

"Maybe the team had a good reason for breaking in." Logan suggested sitting down at the small table in the small kitchen.

"No, I don't think so...Titan is a bad influence on this city." Olivia stated sitting down handing Logan a plate full of eggs, bacon, and toast.

"Thanks." Logan said awkwardly. Olivia started to eat the breakfast while Logan just sat there awkwardly not sure what else to say.

***

In the Coast City bar, Rose was on her 5th big beer which was a Coast City special. She was drinking her sorrows away when a dude sat next to her.

"Rose Veela, how have you been my old ally?" asked the man who was wearing a black jacket with a hood covering his head and most of his body. He has tan skin with dark hazel eyes and dark brown hair. His skin wasn't normal though, he has scales all over his body.

"Copperhead." Rose said. "What do you want?" Rose took the final sip of the beer she was holding before Copperhead responded, "The squad is forming under the rule of some mysterious guy, he wants all of us back and that includes you, the Reaper."

"I'm done with all of that, the League is my priority right now. But my son and his brother are searching for the squad so I would keep your selves hidden unless you want them to find them bringing you back into A.R.G.U.S." Rose told her old friend.

Copperhead rolled his eyes before saying, "You know Magnus doesn't take no for an answer." Copperhead stated before grabbing Rose on the shoulder. Rose hit Copperhead in the stomach with her elbow making the guy back up a bit and then Rose hit him with her glass making the bartender confused. The bartender ran to the back to get Everett to stop this bar fight.

Rose punched at Copperhead before she was blocked by Copperhead using his forearm. Copperhead hit Rose in the gut making her wince from the hit. Rose quickly grabbed his arm flipping the guy onto a table and it broke. Copperhead stood up just as Everett came running in with the bartender. "You both need to leave now!" The older man said. "I'm calling the cops!" Rose grabbed her small bag and left the bar while Copperhead went in the opposite direction as he grabbed his phone calling someone, "Magnus, Reaper is out."

***

Vivian was working on a new inventions and when she was about to finish it, Finley walked in shouting, "Can you believe that Rose is Logan's mother?! I just ran some tests and she is telling the truth." Vivian looked at him distracted for a second and then she realized that she was working on an explosive device. When it started to beep, Vivian quickly got up and ran at Finley, "Get down!!!" She screamed as she jumped at him tackling him to the ground behind a table.

BOOM!

Vivian stood up in the dust of the explosion seeing nothing, but Finley. "Good job, now we don't have a lab. Looks like I have to clean up now." Finley stated as Winston came running into the lab.

"What happened?!" He asked.

"An explosion, it was my fault...I should've known that Finley would come in and distract while I was splicing the wires." Vivian told Winston.

Just before Winston could say anything, Rose walked in with confusion on her face from the debris everywhere. "Copperhead is in town along with more of the Suicide Squad." Rose said as she cleaned off a stool in the lab for her to sit down in. "They are helping Magnus and the Shadow with whatever it is they are all planning."