Part 18-Birthday for a Ferris

In the penthouse of Mayor Ferris's apartment building, a party was starting at midnight because it is Mayor Ferris's sons birthday party/a campaign strategy to get Andrew Ferris back in his position as Mayor.

Zoey walked into the rich looking party with a glamorous blue dress on with Hayden by her side in a black tux.

"Are you all suited up?" Zoey said over the earpieces the whole team has in their ears.

Quinn, Logan, and Rose all looked at each other all suited up. "Yes, Zoey, us three are...This view is beautiful, too bad we are probably going to destroy this awesome penthouse." Quinn told Zoey and Hayden.

"Angel, stay focused. Stopping Winston is our priority." Titan replied to Quinn and she looked at him.

"Okay, I get it. Find away in when Vivian and Finley shut down the lights." said Quinn. Logan went to look over the edge of the building seeing a 50 story high drop. Rose went to his side and put her hand on his shoulder, "Just stay calm and remember, that we are all with you."

"Thank you Rose, for helping tonight." Logan responded to Rose as he turned back towards the doorway down into the penthouse. On the penthouse roof, where the two heroes and the assassin were, there was a helipad and a small building that was the size of an elevator that was a doorway to the rest of the building.

The door opened revealing a few security guards, "Now lookie what we have here." said one of the guards. "I knew Winston was telling the truth." said the one of the other ones. He pointed his gun at the three people standing by the helipad with the helicopter on it.

Titan put his hand to his ear and said, "We have a problem. Hurry, Vivian."

***

Vivian was typing away down in the basement of the building on a generator trying to break through the firewall protecting the system. "Almost through," Vivian mumbled as Finley and Nevaeh watched Vivian at work on the generator's system. "Got it, NOW Finley!" Vivian shouted just as Finley turned towards the machine pushing down all buttons hoping it worked.

Nevaeh heard the door opening so she quickly turned seeing Fiona standing there. "The lights should be off." Vivian said over the earpiece. Fiona pulled out her whip and tried to hit Vivian and Finley, but Nevaeh teleported them out of the room into a safe apartment on one of the higher floors.

"Oh my god, you saved us." Finley sighed and quickly hugged Nevaeh tightly in relief.

***

Zoey and Hayden both pulled out flashlights in the darkness and panic of the party that started to happen after the lights turned off. "Spread out and find Mayor Ferris and Winston." Hayden told Zoey before going towards the kitchen area. Zoey was in the big living room where the main party was happening.

She saw a lot of people running around her scared out of their minds of what was happening. "Just stay calm!" Zoey shouted. She bumped into someone as she walked through the room and when she realized who it was, she said, "Asher, what are you doing here?! I thought you were on tour!?"

Asher saw Zoey and smiled awkwardly, "Oh, yeah, umm I'm back now...the tour ended a few days ago, I guess I should've called or something."

"Oh...." Zoey muttered before she looked behind Asher seeing the Shadow looking at her and Asher. "We need to run!" Zoey quickly grabbed Asher's hand pulling him away from the Shadow.

***

Hayden was in the kitchen/dining area when he got thrown to the ground by some guy with a gun pointed at Hayden's head. "It's you...so we finally meet again. The soldier from the Ferris Air break-in." said the guy holding the guy. Hayden recognized the guy as the Ferris Air head of security, Josiah.