Part 6-Drones and Bones

The Next Day

"This is the place you train? Nice." Quinn said as she walked into the Coast Corp gym where there was a bunch of gym equipment plus there was a fighting mat in the center. Logan was showing Quinn and Zoey around Coast Corp.

"Yes...And where you will be training with her if you are interested in being a vigilante like me." Logan pointed to Nevaeh who was standing over in the center of the room. "My team wanted me to bring you in so they could evaluate you and Zoey or something. Nevaeh, this is Angel aka Quinn." Quinn waved at Nevaeh who just looked at them.

"I'm Zoey, designer and hacker." Zoey added to the conversation. She held out her hand for Nevaeh to shake, but she didn't shake it.

"Logan. Lab, now!" Finley said over the intercom in the gym from the lab.

"Come with me." Logan gestured for Zoey and Quinn to follow Logan.

***

Olivia was in her office writing her next article on Titan and Angel being the new heroes of the Coast City. The title is Titan and Angel: Are they really heroes?

When she got the article finished, she looked at her phone seeing a text from Stella.

Stella: Come to the police department, I need your help on a case, you are a good investigator so please help me.

Olivia: Be there in 15 minutes

***

Logan walked into the lab where Vivian and Finley were standing waiting for Winston to say something to Logan, then Zoey and Quinn came in after Logan.

"We have a umm...job for you to deal with and investigate." Winston started to say looking at Quinn and Zoey. "The metas we bring in to CCPD keep getting killed the same way. A slash to the throat."

"Your cousin, the detective, is leading the case and if the person who is doing this is able to take out three metas with powers without them struggling." Vivian told Logan. Zoey sat down on a stool and Quinn stood next to her, both woman were listening to the conversation. "It isn't good."

"Could it be Reaper?" Logan asked. "Maybe Agent 29." Logan looked around, but all three scientist shook their heads no.

"Neither have reasons to kill metas, it's not their forte." Vivian said. Finley stood up and pulled up a image of both Reaper and Agent 29 side by side.

"Reaper, she uses knifes, she doesn't kill just any random people and Agent 29, doesn't use knifes plus he was spotted in Central City when the first was killed. I checked." explained Finley. Logan just looked over at Finley with confused eyes.

"How did you just know to look all that information up?" Logan asked quickly.

"I'm an overseer for you, I have to do my job right." Finley said making it seem completely obvious. Vivian nodded her head in agreement.

Alert, Alert, Alert

The alarm went off making Finley and Zoey jump up quickly, "Ahhh!" They both screamed. "That is way to loud!" Zoey added.

Vivian pulled up the pin point where the alert came from. It was a manufacturing plant for new technology being created for businesses.

"It looks like a break in, easy day." Vivian told Logan who was already heading out of the door followed by Quinn.

When Logan was in the hallway, Logan heard Quinn coming behind him. "You can't come today. Nevaeh needs to train you a bit first." Logan told the woman.