Part 1-Coast City Day

Coast City, a city that is known for it's big harbor and aircraft company called Ferris Air. Today is the day it was started years ago and the parade of the company is one of the biggest events of the town.

Logan Haynes was with his girlfriend, Olivia walking down the street watching the beautiful parade filled with colors as it passed them.

"Logan, I was meaning to ask you something...something important." Olivia told her boyfriend.

He looked down at her and smiled, "Shoot." She leaned up and kissed him before pulling away to say, "We should move in together."

Bang!!!

A loud lightning strike hit a parade float just to the side of Logan and Olivia. It started to pour making all the parade goers run to buildings. Logan saw that the float that was hit was on fire so he ran to it leaving Olivia screaming, "No! Logan!" Olivia ran into a building right behind her getting cover.

When Logan got over to the float, there was a man under the rumble of it. Logan tried to lift it, but couldn't. "Logan!" called out someone behind him. He turned to see his cousin, Danny with his two friends, Zoey and Quinn. They all ran over and helped Logan lift the piece of wood holding the man down. The man was helped up by Zoey saying, "Thanks for the help." He ran off into a building getting cover. Logan and the other three ran back into the cafe Olivia was in. All four of them were drenched from head to toe.

"I'm okay, Livy, I'm fine." Logan hugged Olivia and then said, "I want to move in with you." She smiled up at him and kissed him again.

***
The Next Day

Logan was walking home from his job at a bar because he needs money to pay for college. When he turned the corner, he saw three men with metal poles beating up an older man who was already on the ground.

"Hey! Hey!" Logan shouted as he ran over to the men getting their attention. One of the men pulled out a gun pointing it at Logan.

"Look at this tough guy, he's tryin to stop us from robbing this old fart." The man holding the gun shouted. He fired the gun hitting Logan. Logan flinched a bit when he heard the noise, but he didn't feel anything. The man's mouth fell open shocked. "How in the hell?" The bullet hit Logan right in the chest, but didn't even feel it.

Logan ran at the man and punched him sending him fly into the ground a few feet away. Then the other two tried to hit Logan with the metal poles, but Logan grabbed one ripping it out of the man's hands and blocking the other with his arm. Logan hit one in chest making him go flying backwards into a wall hitting his head and the other one punched Logan, but his hand was crushed by Logan's hand after he quickly grabbed it. Then he was hit by the pole Logan had with in his hand from the other guy.

Logan reached down and helped up the man who was being robbed. "What are you?" He asked scared.

"I don't know."

***

When Logan was about to get to his apartment, he was hit by something tiny in the back of the neck. He pulled out revealing a small dart looking thing. Logan turned around and looked around as his vision became hazy. He fell to the ground with a loud thud.

***

Logan opened his eyes looking around a bright lab and when he tried to move, he was tied down. "Hello?!" He called out. "Is anyone here?"

An Indian woman and a chunky guy came out of a little room off to the side of the lab. "Oh sorry, we just had to get you here without you knowing where it is in case you are bad or something." said the guy. "I'm Finley, and this is my partner, Vivian." She waved to the blonde guy tied to the chair.