Part 10-The Family Gene

3 Months Later

After the funeral, everyone went back to their normal lives. Olivia is working on news stories for her boss while Stella is keeping up with some small cases, solving them and continuing the search for the shadow.

Logan and Quinn have been focusing most of their time on being vigilantes with the help of Winston, Vivian, and Finley doing what they do best: overseeing the missions.

Zoey has been focusing on the fashion world rather than on her meta powers and Team Titan. She is a new head designer of the company that Quinn models at and Danny worked at.

Hayden is working with Rose aka Reaper on the shadow that killed Danny. He hasn't told his girlfriend, Gia, about it because he is supposed to take down Reaper and arrest her, but he is using her instead.

Barbara and Xander left to go back to Central City, but this week Barbara is coming to see her daughters to check up on them.

She stepped off of the train walking with a long blue jacket on and a big suitcase she pulled behind herself. She pulled out her phone calling Stella, "Are you here?" She said. "Okay, meet you there."

(Barbara is at the top.)
***

Stella put her phone down next on her nightstand and rolled over, "I have to go meet my mother in 5 minutes down at the cafe just down the street." Stella looked at the guy laying next to her. It was Bennet, her boyfriend.

"Okay, I have to get to football practice anyway so see you tonight." He said as he stood up shirtless and kissed Stella on the forehead before walking off to the bathroom and Stella quickly got up and went to change in her closet.

***

Logan was punching a punching bag full of metal inside of it because he would just break the sand bagged ones. He started to punch faster and faster until the bag broke off the ceiling landing on the ground with a clang.

"Okay, you're done for today." Quinn said from the right of Logan on a treadmill as she stopped running on it. She walked over to Logan and said, "Go take a shower and cool down, anger isn't the key to anything." Logan sighed knowing Quinn was right even though he was getting more and more frustrated not knowing anything about the person who killed his cousin.

"Fine, tell Vivian that I'll be back in the lab in 30 minutes." Logan walked off to the showers while Quinn headed to the lab where Vivian was sitting alone reading a book.

"Logan told me to tell you he will be in here soon, just give him some time to shower and stuff." Quinn told her.

"Why would he need to tell you that? We don't have anything planned. He is supposed to be going home," Vivian replied looking at Quinn who sighed.

"Can you track him?" Quinn asked. Vivian nodded while saying, "Yes, already on it....he isn't in Coast Corp anymore. Great, he is heading to the place he has been going everyday: the apartment of his cousin."

"I'm on my way." Quinn started walking towards the door of the lab.

***

Stella saw her mom and aunt sitting at a small table outside of the cafe. She walked over to them and hugged both once they saw her. "Didn't know Aunt Kathy was going to be here?" said Stella to her mother.