Chapter Five

taehyung wanted the floor to sink in on him. why couldn't it have been anyone else? the dramatic tension of course. there are so many other places in the world that he would rather be, like in jail with yg — but no he had to be here?!

"not going to speak, darling?" jeongguk continues to tease him, not oblivious to the latter being tensed up in embarrassment, "mkay, how's your ass at least? does it still hurt for when you fell for me?"

taehyung gasps, "correction! your brick building built ass made me fall!" he shouts, jabbing his finger into jeongguk's toned chest.

"awe is the little twink upset that his big daddy made him fall?" the older spoke in a baby voice, obviously taunting the cheerleader.

TWINK?!

BIG DADDY?!

"who said i was upset? i was just telling you what's up." taehyung grumbles as he crosses his arms, glaring holes into jeongguk's head.

the football player tsk, "well~ when you're ready to admit that you love my big muscles, you know where to find me, and trust me, that's not the only thing big sweetheart." he whispers into taehyung's ear with a sultry tone, turning to leave to the backyard.

not before he landed a hard smack onto taehyung's ass, which caused the feminine male to let out a loud moan ...

mark gapes his mouth open at taehyung, who just openly moaned in public, he knew that the other loves that kind of shit but unintentionally triggering it is dangerous — especially at a party with a bunch of horny teenagers.

"ah~ spank me harder daddy!~" he moans out, just to taunt the football captain.

mark starts stuffing napkins into the latter's mouth, to shut him up before he embarrassed himself more, okay — maybe before he ends up getting fucked on the counter.

that sentence made jeongguk grin, but he continues to walk out the sliding glass doors, with jackson tipsily following, yelling at him to stop being such a fucking pussy.

"for virgin mary's sake, tae! did you have to moan out loud?! you could've held it — i know you're desperate for the guy's dick but please show your neediness in a more private place and not where there are other ugly high school boys in the same premises." smacking taehyung in the arm.

"but i like the way he spanked me!~" taehyung whines as he rubs his stinging arms then a lightbulb suddenly showed up on top of his head, "bubs? you know that dance routine i've been meaning to show you for quite some time now!"

the lavender-haired male nods, taking a sip of his fruity beverage, "hmm well~ why don't i showcase it tonight! go get namjoon and jin then tell them this!" he exclaims and pulls his body closer to his petite one, telling him the plan.

meanwhile with hormonal idiots ...

"what the fuck did i just do?!" jeongguk freaks out as jackson watches him have a mental breakdown, continuing to sip from the bottle of alcohol.

"wow, for a cocky ass person — you're sure so considerate of taehyung's feelings huh? must be love~" jackson teases him but stops as soon as jeongguk lands his glaring eyes on him.

"i called myself big daddy! ugh! revolting, i fucking feel like johnny, now i know how ten feels about being in a damn relationship with that tall glass of water." he continues to rant, throwing his hands into the air dramatically.