get to know me

🧝🏼‍♀️ ⤷ HI HELLO, WHATS UP !!i haven't done a qna type of update in a very long time, the last one i did was in early january of 2019

i haven't done a qna type of update in a very long time, the last one i did was in early january of 2019 ... it's been a while since i've visited this book, and lemme just say it's atrocious like what the fuck was going through my mind when i wrote this book ??

back on track, writing this book gave me a little bit of an escape from reality and also explore my writing skills a bit (even though it was atrocious) i also gain a small following from this series and it made me think about becoming a writer as a hobby, a hobby in which i've found myself slowly disappearing from as my life became more busy and i was learning how to navigate as a young adult. now at twenty year old and having experienced a lot of shitty things happen during my teenage years, it makes me hope and want to fulfill and live life during my twenties before i settle down with someone and start a family.

seeing as i'm growing up, i grow out of things, i'm growing out of wattpad and moving on towards ao3 with non bts ship books — and i have been disappearing a lot because i've just grown out of writing ... as you can tell from my long absences. he's the one will only go to chapter forty, as it's been a long journey but it needs to end.

— name/how you liked to be addressed?i go by lili and i've gone by that for awhile now, it was a nickname that a very old friend i made on wattpad gave to me back when i first started writing stories, and to this day it's a nickname that i'll hold...

name/how you liked to be addressed?
i go by lili and i've gone by that for awhile now, it was a nickname that a very old friend i made on wattpad gave to me back when i first started writing stories, and to this day it's a nickname that i'll hold dearly to my heart <333

pronouns/gender?
she/her, female

groups i stan?
oh boy that's a lot of groups- but i tend to stan a lot more boy groups than girl groups because i tend to gravitate towards them more, but for my ult groups? they're stray kids, red velvet, txt, enhypen

[ stray kids: felix & jeongin ]
[ txt: kai & soobin ]
[ red velvet: joy & yeri ]
[ enhypen: ni-ki & jungwon ]

nationality/ethnicity?
im asian-american, cambodian

favorite solo k-idol?
hands down sunmi