Chapter Seventeen

it was now a friday evening, in the living room, taehyung was sitting with michi on the large couch, watching inuyasha. tonight he was left alone at home, as it was his parents' weekly date and hyunjin was at a sleepover at minho's house.

everything was relaxing and calm, this was just what he needed, a breather from reality as he indulges in his show and stuffs his face with ben and jerry's ice cream — the flavor being netflix and chill'd — which is a real flavor, not even joking.

everything was nice and peaceful, definitely a great night to be alone and be stuck with your thoughts. that was until taehyung heard something move in his kitchen ...

his eyes popped wide open, was someone robbing him?! oh no, he was going to die tonight wasn't he?! lord, he was still a virgin for crying out loud!

michi, who wasn't much of any help! just rolled onto her back and continued to sleep and left taehyung to deal with the intruders himself. slowly and silently setting down the ice cream and spoon onto the coffee table, taehyung argues in his head if he should dip out of the house with michi or face the intruders head-on.

nope, let's be like white people in horror movies and investigate the noise! they're probably making a good ass sandwich for him!

sike, taehyung has plenty of weapons on lockdown.

don't matter if you're a robber, child, or ghost, your ass is getting smacked upside the head with an asian straw broom or a rice paddle.

mama hyejin ain't raise no bitch.

tiptoeing towards the kitchen, he quietly enters and spots a pan on the counter, and grabs it, holding it firmly in his grasp.

FIRMLY GRASP IT TAEHYUNG!

he squints his eyes and sees two moving silhouettes in the dimly lit kitchen, as only the moonlight seeped into the room by the large windows.

as taehyung almost goes into bonk the people on their heads, the kitchen lights flicker on and there stood mark plus jackson, holding items.

the two froze as they see their friend holding a weapon of mass destruction — not that kind of weapon, you dirty-minded whores.

jackson screams.

which scares taehyung, making him drop the pan.

"jesus fucking christ, jackson?! did you have to scare me half to death?! why are you creepily walking around my damn house like a fucking murderer?!" taehyung screams as he waves his hands around.

"well ... were you going to answer the door if i rang the doorbell?" jackson asks. taehyung said nothing as he folds his arms together, "exactly, so sneaking in through your — should i mention, unlocked — back door."

"sorry for ruining your night alone, but we just wanted to be good friends and come over to check in on you, you know it's not good to be alone." mark spoke, smiling at his best friend.

taehyung was not impressed, "no seriously, why are you dumbasses here?" he went to pick the pan up.

"well ... since hyunjin is at a sleepover with his friends, i decided that we should have one here! your parents don't show up till morning anyway." the blond-haired male responds.

he gave it some thought, "nah, leave. i want to be alone." pointing towards the front door with a blank face.

"we brought bubble tea," taehyung still raised the pan towards them, "and some chinese takeout!" jackson quickly spoke.