Chapter Thirteen

"can i kiss you, taehyung?"

the memory was deeply implanted into his brain, there was no forgetting what jeongguk had asked for last night and to say taehyung was shocked, is an understatement. from that moment, taehyung knew he could muster up the courage out and finally stop being a little wimp — so naturally, he said yes to the request of a kiss.

which led to the ultimate news...

jeon jeongguk was now his boyfriend.

you heard it, right folks, the pretty little cheerleader has finally stopped being a little wuss and got himself a boyfriend! taehyung couldn't help but squeal at the thought of being able to finally call jeongguk, his. it felt like a ton of bricks just lifted off his shoulders last night, he never felt that confident, even during cheer routines for games.

jumping out of bed, taehyung does a little happy dance as he lands on his fluffy white carpet — a whine alerts taehyung's attention, he turns towards it and sees that michi was being disturbed from her sleep.

"oop, sorry baby, i'm just too excited!" he spoke in a hushed tone, petting michi's fur, lulling her to sleep. taehyung smiles in content and makes his way towards his en suite.

"alexa, play roller coaster by chungha!" taehyung spoke to the inanimate object on his vanity. the sound of the song starts to resonate throughout the room as taehyung got ready for a lazy but sort of glam sunday morning.

as he enters his en suite, taehyung was practically bouncing off the walls from his ecstatic behavior, even michi was looking at him all weird from the bed. the boy was singing along as he did his daily routine.

ten minutes have gone by and now the male was getting dressed into loungewear, pulling an oversized blush pink knitted sweater over his hourglass frame, then pulls up his black leggings, wiggling his thick thighs into the leg holes — jumping up and down so they'd go over his voluptuous ass.

he slips his pedicured feet into some house slippers and made his way to leave the room for some breakfast, as he knew his mom would be making something just so she can have an excuse to gossip with him.

silently humming "see u later" to himself, taehyung happily skips down the hallway towards the staircase to go to the kitchen and hope to be greeted by his mommy.

as he enters the clean and large kitchen, he sees hyejin tiredly flipping pancakes onto three plates, the kitchen island already set with many other side foods, "good morning, momma!" he excitedly yells out.

"ai yah! baby bear could you keep it down!" hyejin scolds him, as she sets down a plate of way too fancy pancakes. the woman smiles when she gazes upon her son's starstruck expression, "now, that you're being fed, we're going to spill the tea!"