Chapter Twenty-Eight

HE'S THE ONE ༄CHAPTER  ۪۪۫۫  twenty-eight❝

HE'S THE ONE
CHAPTER ۪۪۫۫  twenty-eight
❝... so what now?❞

the loudness of birds chirping outside the patio of the hotel room made the feminine male start to stir in his slumber. peeping one eye open, taehyung lifts his head off the pillow--or rather jeongguk's muscular arm--and peers to the bright sunlight that peeked through the sheer white curtains. the sleepiness facade still washed over him as he tiredly gets up from the mattress, looking down at his lover's sleeping face, smiling when he remembers the event that had occurred the night before. as he stretches, taehyung grabs the older's t-shirt that was tossed on the ground and drapes it over his naked body--the male yawns attempting to get up but ultimately failing as his legs gave up on him as he fell to the floor.

resulting in taehyung landing against the carpeted floor, the older male started to stir in his sleep, opening his eyes when he didn't feel the latter's warm body next to him, "what are you doing on the floor, jelly?" jeongguk asks in his raspy morning voice, looking down at taehyung, who was sprawled out on the floor from the excruciating pain.

"just sniffing the damn dust mites. you broke my fucking legs, jeon jeongguk!" taehyung exclaims as he leans against the bed frame, using it as a crutch to get off the floor. groaning in frustration, the male ultimately decides to just lay back down in bed, "you okay?" taehyung asks as he snuggles up against jeongguk's naked torso, loving the scent of his body wash perspiring into his nostrils.

"i'm okay, love. i'm just glad that those two didn't succeed in their plan, i dont know how more dumb they can get." the older male responds, tightly hugging taehyung's petite frame.

"i hope i helped enough, i'm sorry i wasn't there for you last night, ggukie." he apologizes, burrowing his face into the crook of jeongguk's neck.

"it's alright, baby, you helped me enough--i should've been more careful of my surroundings and kept more of a close eye on my drink."

"i'm going to kill those females when i see them." taehyung growls out.

"don't do it before i can video it."

the cheerleader giggles, "i don't mean to interrupt this sweet moment, but can you please let me go so i can take a shower? the room smells like sex and i reek of cum."

"no~ i want to cuddle some more!" jeongguk whines, pulling taehyung flushed against his, loving the warmth the cheerleader's body radiated.

━━

"damn bitch, you can still walk?" mark teases him as he sees taehyung walk out of the elevator, with jeongguk's muscled arm wrapped around his petite waist.

"shut up before i flip you." taehyung threatens.

mark rolls his eyes, "anyway, you look extra cute today--you trying to get a new sugar daddy?"