Chapter 3

"Maybe you should think about your options." Louis said sadly. My eyes widened, was he suggesting what I think he was suggesting.

"Louis Tomlinson you take that back right now!" I growled at him, how could he even think that?! Maybe the mood swings were kicking in already but I was not happy one bit about that suggestion.

"I didn't mean an abortion Jess, I think you should think about adoption." He murmured cautiously. I glared at him even more, he was sitting across the table from me in his hotel room and we were discussing what to do about Harry.

"I'm keeping this baby Louis, whether Harry wants to be apart of it's life or not." I told him stubbornly, I would never even consider putting my child up for adoption. I had thought a lot about things like this since Harry had refused to listen to me and whether or not he changes his mind I'm keeping the baby and raising it. It would make me happy if he changed his mind, I didn't come here to get back in a relationship with him, I just wanted him to acknowledge that the little person in my stomach was his. There was no one else during or after our relationship. He was the one that cheated on me and he was telling me he wasn't the father on our child.

"I don't understand why he's hurting you." Louis frowned.

"He's an ass that's why." I say bitterly.

"Maybe he's scared." Louis said shoving another dumpling in to his gob. "Still doesn't give him the right to be right twat." Louis was beyond livid with Harry when I told him what he told the night before. Harry was ignoring me like the plague.

"It doesn't matter I don't need to have two babies to look after, I can do this on my own." I said bravely. I had been concentrating on the fact that I was going to be a single mum. I started to think about how I was going to support my little person and what I would do about the paparazzi.

"We'll figure it out Jess, I won't let you do this alone." Louis was such a good brother. "Speaking of alone, what was Niall doing in the elevator the other day? He had his hands all over you." I had to hide the smile from my face, Louis wasn't the only one to notice that Niall was being more ... handsy.

I shook my head. "Niall is one of my best friends. He's worried about that's all." It was sort of the truth. I knew he was worried about me. He held my hair when I was vomiting, he got me anything I needed and he asked me if I was alright every five minutes. All things that Harry should have been doing.

Louis shrugged his shoulders, I got the vibe that he was happy someone was looking after me. "So when do I get to see Eleanor?"I was excited that she was pregnant at the same time as me, we'd be able to do things together and the kids would be super close being born weeks apart.

"When we get back, I told her she wasn't allowed t travel. We're gonna announce when we get back." He was grinning like an idiot. I smiled at my big brother he was happy.

"I think I should announce to, they paps already suspect it was all over the magazines before I left. It's what got my attention." I told him. He frowned and nodded his head, I knew he was hoping that things would work out with Harry but I just didn't know if they would. He seemed hell bent on staying away from me and hooking up with random girls.

"You and El are gonna give birth real close aren't you?"

"Yeah. I want a boy."

"So does El."

After having our brother sister chat I went back to Niall's room. Zayn and Liam were sitting in the floor with Niall playing video games. I sat down next to Niall and put my head on his shoulder and let out a sad sigh. All three of them looked at me curiously and i snatched the control off Niall quickly blowing off Liam and Zayn's heads. "Ha! Thanks babe." Niall chuckled turning the video system off. Liam smiled at me and Zayn looked at us curiously. Was is so bad that I was getting closer to Niall, I felt like he was the only one that understood me.

Zayn and Liam excused themselves shortly after the x-box was turned off and as they were leaving Liam winked at me!So now everyone things I have something going on with my best friend. Great.

"Are you hungry?"He asked as I plopped down on my bed. Today was the last down in Melbourne and tomorrow morning we were off to Brisbane for two nights and then we have a flight back to the UK after that. I'm not even sure if the paparazzi know that I'm in town. Which is a good thing because they would immediately think that Harry and I were getting back together which clearly isn't the case.

"No I just had dumplings with Lou." I said closing my eyes and putting my hands above my head.

"Then I shall just order for two." Niall replies picking up the phone. I laugh, he eats so much! "You know when you lay like that you can notice your bump more. It actually looks like a bump now,not like you just let yourself go." He chuckled.

"How rude." I muttered as i flung a pillow across the room hitting him square in the face, whatcan I say? I have good aim. Ha! Fluke.

Niall started ordering a hamburger with extra pickles and all of a sudden I had a craving for pickles! "Niall I want some pickles!" I said loudly, he let out a snort of laughter as he told the person on the phone that he needed a lot of pickles.

Pickles were my first craving, I had been eating rather healthily since I arrived and drinking lots of water. I had an appointment with the doctor next week to discuss my pregnancy, I had made it later because I thought that Harry might like to come. But ... well you know. "Jess do you even like pickles?"

"I dunno." I shrugged my shoulders feeling lazy but that's okay I'm pregnant I'm allowed, that's my new saying. It annoys the crap out of Louis because Eleanor has been saying far longer than I have.

Niall came over to my bed and climbed over me and rolled over to so he was laying on his back next to me. "How are you coping?" He asked. I had the sudden urge to shuffle closer to him and snuggle up but I resisted. So he did it for me.

"I'm getting there. I'm finally accepting the fact that he doesn't want to be a dad and he's not going to step up." I frowned while saying it out loud but I knew it was true. It wasn't going to happen.

"You'll find someone." He encouraged.

"Maybe." I agreed.

Niall rolled on to his side to look at me. One of his hands was above my head and the over was on the other side of me by my waist. I had a feel I knew what was coming because he was more or less hovering over me. "Some men are responsible."

"Like who." I breathed slowly looking in to his big blue eyes.

"Like me." He closed the gab between us. His lips were soft and warm and I didn't hesitate to come in. He swung one of his legs on to the other side of my body so he was hovering over me completely. He lowered himself on to my carefully.

A knock at the door interrupted us and Niall looked at the door and then looked back down at me before yelling 'It's open!" I let out a small giggle as he lowered himself back on to me. We both assumed it was the room service dude.

"Whoa!" Liam and Zayn were standing at the door with their jaws on the floor and rightfully so, they had only been gone for a few minutes and now we were making out.

"What's whoa?" Harry's voice asked. I gulped, he was about to see me laying on the bed with Niall. But Niall was quick enough to get off of me. And Liam was inventive enough to cover up his shock.

"Rat! A big old dirty rat." He said loudly as Harry came in to view. He looked at me curiously, now I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my feet up by my chin. Niall was running his hands through his hair. I couldn't help but get the feeling that Liam meant something completely different when he had said rat. Like he was referring to Niall.

"You should call house keeping about that." He muttered.

"What do you want?" Niall asked.

"We're going to eat, do you wanna come?" Zayn was looking at me curiously as he talked.

"No we're good we just ordered in." He replied glaring at them.

"Good." Harry said gruffly and walked off without so much as a goodbye. Liam and Zayn said good bye along with a few choice words, the key word being rat and they were on their way.

"Do you think they'll tell him?" I asked quietly from my huddled position on the bed. Niall shrugged his shoulders shuffling closer to me and leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"I dunno. Would it be so bad if he did?" Crap this is gonna cause more problems!