Chapter 5

Niall and Louis took me back to my flat when the doctor said that I was able to leave. The fuss outside was absolutely ridiculous, there were cameras everywhere and it took us nearly ten minutes to drive through the car park without knocking any of the paps over. "This is nuts, I'm a nobody." I frowned looking out the tinted windows of the car.

"You're not a nobody, you're Jess." Louis smiled cheerily looking at Niall curiously. He was sitting next to me and his arm was around my shoulder. He'd become extremely protective in the past six hours. He had punched Harry in the face and given him a fat lip, he'd stayed at the hospital for the five and a half hours I had been there and he's gotten me coffee and food and anything else I needed. He absolutely hated the fact that I asked to see Harry. It was cute and now he wouldn't let me go, he was so worried about me.

"Lou's right, you're awesome. If there's any person to make a fuss about, it's you!" He smiled down at me and hugged tighter. Louis was rather confused now and furrowed his eyebrows at us. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, what girl wouldn't want to be fussed over by a cute Irishman named Niall.

"Erm .... did I miss something?"

"Nope, not a thing." I said before Niall could say anything.

"Right ..." He wasn't convinced but there were two members of One direction who I did not want to know about Niall and I kissing. One was Harry because I knew he would lose his shit, and Louis because he would also lose his shit. He'd lost his shit when Harry asked me out, he'd be furious if he knew I was going around kissing Niall.

"Do you think it would be a better idea for her to stay with us? So we can keep an eye on her?" Niall asked Louis.

"Um ..."He was still a little wary about me and Niall, with good reason too. "Yeah mate, I think you're right." He nodded and then told the driver to go to the house that they shared with the lads. I was beginning to feel the effects of the long flight so I just closed my eyes.

When I woke up I was in a room that I didn't recognize. The walls were blue and there wasn't that much in the room. There was a desk with an apple computer on top, there was a flat screen TV on the wall and a large shelf of DVD's below it. The closet was closed and there was a picture on the bedside table of Louis and Eleanor. Louis' room.

I sat up and looked around, this couldn't be Louis' room, it was too clean! I wandered out of the bedroom and down the hall. Liam and Harry were sitting on the couch chatting, Zayn was on another couch laying upside down watching whatever was on the TV and Louis and Eleanor were in the kitchen. I was excited to see Eleanor. "Hey stranger." I grinned at her as I walked over to the counter where she and Lou were standing.

"Jessamine." She was pleased to see, almost as much as I was to see her. We hugged and then I went to hug Louis. "How are you feeling?" She asked, she had been filled in on the situation on the plane and at the hospital.

"I'm feeling much better, how are you? I heard the good news, congratulations." I grinned at my future sister in law. Not that Louis had actually popped the question yet. Well not that I knew of anyway.

"Thank you!" She cooed and grabbed my hand pulling me to the other end of the house so we could chat. "So I hear you're up the duff too." She chuckled.

I nod. "Yeah,"

"Lou told me about Harry being a twat." She said.

"Yeah hasn't exactly made things easy."

"Things will turn around, he loves you." She grinned at me and I coudn't help but grin back, she was always so cheery.

"I know, we talked at the hospital. Hewants to start over."