Chapter - 13 - Dance Competition

Few months passed by and everything had almost settled down. Everyone had made Darshan understand the real truth of life, about its ups and downs and how RIA was a horrible person. He had forgotten her and things had started to work better amongst the friends and they were back in their normal lives, studying and joking around and hanging out with each other. Their lives were peaceful now and they had come back to the track.

Their final exams of their grade were going to start off, the next month, and all were focused towards their studies. They had cut short on their meetings and hanging out with each other, all they now wished was passing their grade with highest marks and studying in the city's top rated school, it did seem difficult to them but not impossible.

One Monday morning, when everyone lined up for their assembly, the principal amidst the assembly walked up to the mike and announced something unexpected, surprising and something that seemed too difficult for any of our four. She said, "I have a very special announcement to make. Dear students, as we know this annual year of ours is coming to an end, we are having a special dance competition being organized for our students. You all need to work out in pairs and show up for registrations tomorrow, near the helpdesk and mind it people it is compulsory, other details will be shared once you register yourself. Thank you and have a good day." With this she descended the stage leaving everyone perplexed and their school hours begun.

As I said, they had their exams approaching; they were very focused and studying very hard. They didn't even get to think about the dance competition. The school got over and they were moving back home together, that is when they had a conversation on the dance competition. "Hey, heard about that dance competition??" asked Kritika out of the blues. "Yeh, it is compulsory for everyone no?" asked Kayna. "I don't even know how to dance" said Darshan, making a rather awkward face. "I don't know what are we going to do?" said Rohan. Now amongst all of them Rohan was the best dancer and all the others could dance to beats as well, but the only problem they encountered was teaching Darshan to dance. He had never ever learnt dance, well honestly speaking, none of them had learnt dance, but they could move their bodies according to the beats. Although, they had never seen Darshan dancing, but he was so adamant on not being able to dance, they presumed him to be a person who doesn't dance.

This is how their day ended and they were very sure that the coming week is going to be more tiresome and they also have to look for a partner!!!!!

//Whom do you think are going to be partners?? Tell in the comments below//

Sorry thoda short chap hai....................