Good Girl

A/N: Hello readers! This is a female self insert smut, so be aware of that before reading ;) Enjoy!

Good Girl

Dishes clattered softly as you dried them and put them in their places, getting some last minute cleaning done before bed. As you were finishing up, Dark snuck up behind you, snaking his arms around your waist from behind.

"Hey babe. I'm almost done. I just have a couple forks and knives to put away," you smiled.

"I'll help," he offered, grabbing the last few utensils for you and placing them in their drawer.

"Thanks. Feeling lonely?" you questioned him, since he seemed extra eager for you to get done quickly.

"Mhm. Why don't you come join me upstairs?" he purred in your ear, placing kisses down your neck. You took his hand and followed him up to the bedroom happily.

In no time, you were straddling him on the bed, pulling his clothes off of him. He was quick to strip you out of yours as well, and you grinded against him in your underwear, wanting more. He seemed to be enjoying the foreplay, but you wanted to move things along, so you reached into the drawer on the bedside table and pulled out a condom to give him the hint.

"Now, wait just a minute. I was liking what we had going," Dark said, taking the little square package from your hand and tossing it onto the table.

"But, Dark-"

"I know you like to test me, but I'd hate to have to punish you. Are you going to be a good girl for me?" Dark asked you, his sinister eyes gazing right into yours.

"Yes, Dark. I'll be good for you," you promised.

"That's what I like to hear," he smiled. "You can start by going down on me." He pushed your head down and you obeyed, pulling down his boxer briefs. His dick sprung out, fully erect, and you teased him, giving it a few good licks. Then you started with the tip, bobbing your head and slowly going deeper and faster. He moaned in delight, but you knew what he really wanted. And soon enough, he requested - no, demanded it.

"Take the whole thing," he mumbled. "You're almost there already. I know you can handle it."

You went deeper, but didn't quite fit it all. You could just barely manage to deep throat him before you would gag, but you had managed before, and he was desperate.

"I said, take the whole thing," Dark demanded, pushing your head down further until you had his entire cock down your throat. You bobbed your head a few times before you could feel yourself reaching your limit, and he grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled you back up to face him.

"You are a good girl. And good girls get rewarded for their behavior," Dark decided. He reached down underneath the fabric of your underwear and teased you.

"What kind of reward do you want? I know you want something - you're soaking wet," he observed with a satisfied smirk.

"I want you to return the favor," you told him.

You switched places with him so that you were lying on your back and he pulled your panties down and out of the way. He went to work, using his tongue to please you in ways nobody else could. You tangled your fingers in his hair, tugging slightly when he was doing extra well. Occasionally, his eyes met yours, and even though his mouth was busy you could tell he wanted to smile at your moaning and squirming.

He used his fingers on you too, inserting a couple and rubbing your clit just the way you liked it. It wasn't long before you felt a climax build up, and he bit his lip as you came for him, holding the headboard behind you as your back arched and euphoria took over.

As your orgasm subsided and you caught your breath, Dark reached for the condom and tore the packaging open. He was quick to put it on and begin thrusting inside you, holding your wrists down on the bed. You wrapped your legs around him to give him a better angle and after a couple minutes, he let out a deep groan as he came inside you, weakened from watching you reach your climax earlier.

"That was an incredible reward," you breathed, having to catch your breath once again as you both got cleaned up.

"If you keep being a good girl for me there's a lot more where that came from," Dark assured you. You were definitely going to make sure to behave so you could find out what else was in store for you.