Undisciplined Desire Part 2

*A/N: This is the second part of the previous chapter, Undisciplined Desire. Please read that first if you haven't already. Also, smut warning! This is a female reader x Dark one shot. Let me know what you think :)

Undisciplined Desire: Part 2

The dance floor was full of couples slow dancing to the band that was playing in the ballroom. The chandeliers sparkled as the soft glow from the many lit candles hit them. Your hand was in Dark's as you found an empty spot on the floor. Your head was still reeling from your bathroom orgasm, and Dark's lips still shone with your desire.

"Look who decided to join the party!" Wilford slurred. Not from alcohol (yet), but just speaking the way Wilford usually does.

"I'm here for a dance or two and that's it. You know I just wanted to shut you up, Wil," Dark responded.

"Yes, yes, whatever you say. Y/n, can I steal you for a dance?"

"Always, Wil."

Dark leaned against the wall, sipping another glass of wine as he people-watched. Meanwhile, Wilford took your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"How are you enjoying yourself tonight, y/n?" Wilford asked you as the two of you swayed together.

"I'm having a good time," you confessed.

"I'm sure that's thanks to Dark. I assume you two snuck off together already?"

"Maybe..." you replied, feeling heat rush to your cheeks.

"You don't have to pretend, y/n. I could tell by how smiley you were coming in here that you two had been up to something. But no worries. I'm glad you two are having fun."

"And what about you?"

"Well, not quite the same kind of fun as you, but of course! I'm glad you agreed to the ball. And this dance. You and I don't spend too much time together, just the two of us."

"That's true. We should change that in the future."

You finished off the song dancing with Wilford and he returned you to your date.Dark held you closer than Wilford had, and you lazily ran your fingers through his hair. You couldn't stop thinking about what he had just done to you, and what you wanted to do to him in return. Your hands slid down to his torso and slightly under the fabric of his partially unbuttoned shirt, touching his warm skin. You toyed with his buttons, letting him know that if you had it your way, he'd be wearing a lot less.You wanted him to know that you were still turned on, even if he had brought you to a wonderful climax already.

"Behave yourself, y/n," Dark warned, grabbing your hands and putting them back around his neck. But you didn't want to. With the song changing to something a bit more romantic and sensual, you turned around and leaned back against him. Your head was on his shoulder, gazing into his eyes, but the rest of your body was slowly grinding against him. If you teased him enough, you knew he would give in to getting some privacy again. He wouldn't want the entire ballroom to see his erection about to burst out of his dress pants.

"I'd say I'm behaving perfectly fine," you told him, continuing to work your body against him. "We're only dancing."

"Y/n, we've already done too much in front of our guests in the parlor. Surely they don't want to see any more of that from us," Dark said. A bulge was beginning to form in his pants as you danced.

"I don't hear anyone complaining," you said. As you looked around, most people were preoccupied with their dates or friends, and those that weren't seemed to be as mesmerized by you as Dark was. "Two incredibly attractive people dancing intimately with each other...the straights are wishing they were us and the bis and pans are wishing they could join us. Let them have their show. You didn't mind giving them one earlier tonight."