Masochist

A/N: This is a self insert, gender neutral one shot about you and Mark. It does NOT contain detailed smut, but is a bit NSFW. Read at your own discretion, and enjoy! :)

Masochist

Your boyfriend Mark was always doing something crazy. As part of Unus Annus, he and Ethan were constantly trying new things that they might not normally do to embrace and accept the inevitability of death. In doing this, they often found themselves experiencing fear and pain. Mark was usually willing to try anything involving pain - being tazed, cupping, acupuncture, fire eating, walking on glass, etc. And when people started joking that he was clearly a masochist, he began continuously insisting that he just liked testing his limits. But the more he insisted that and volunteered for potentially painful things, the more you felt like there was a little more to it. So you had an idea.

You told Mark that you had a surprise for him, and you prepared the bedroom for a fun, experimental, kinky night to see how much of a masochist Mark really was.

"Close your eyes!" you instructed Mark as you guided him towards the bedroom.

"I don't understand why I have to," he grumbled.

"Because it's more fun this way! Almost there...okay, you can open your eyes."

You had an assortment of items laid out on the bed. Rope, candles, matches, knives, a flogger, and a paddle were among them. You tried reading Mark's face to judge his reaction - his eyes widened in surprise, and he gave you a concerned look.

"What's all this? Seems a little kinky..." he decided.

"Yeah, I just thought we could try some new things. I figure you might like some of it," you explained.

"Why would I like it? Because you think I'm a masochist?" he rolled his eyes.

"Yes. And this will prove-"

"Or disprove!" Mark chimed in.

"Or disprove...that you are," you finished.

"Fine. What first?" he gave in.

"First, this."

You pushed Mark up against the wall, your arms around his neck and your lips on his. You ran your fingers through his soft hair, tugging on a few locks lightly. You bit his lip a little, and eventually switched from kissing his lips to his neck, giving him love bites and what would soon be hickeys.

"I never really understood the whole biting and hickey thing, but I guess I have to admit that I'm enjoying this so far," Mark grinned as your hands slipped under his shirt, grabbing the hem and pulling it up over his head.

"Well, that was just a warm up," you reminded him. You went back to kissing him, digging your nails into his back a little as you forced him to back into the bed.

"Lay down on your back," you instructed him. He did as he was told, and you grabbed the restraints. They were soft, so they wouldn't really hurt unless they were really tight on him. You wanted to go a little easy on him at first.

You got to work tying Mark's wrists and ankles to the bedposts so he couldn't struggle too much.

"That feel okay?" you asked him. He nodded.

"Should we have some kind of safe word? Not that I'd need one, but, you know. Just in case?"

"Yeah. What do you want it to be, Mr. Big Strong Man Who Definitely Won't Need a Safe Word Because He's Super Tough?" you giggled.

"How about 'stop'?" he smirked.

"Fair enough," you agreed.

You started with the candles. Mark had experience with somewhat hot wax for Unus Annus before, so you figured he could handle it just fine. You lit a plain, thin, long candle and let it burn for a few moments until the wax started to drip. You held it over Mark's chest and watched the first drop of wax fall onto his bare skin. He flinched a little, but didn't tell you to stop, so you let more wax drip onto him.

"How's this?" you wondered. He was flinching less now, getting used to the warm sensation.

"I don't hate it," he replied. He was clearly just fine with it, but not really into it. He just let it happen, much like in the paraffin wax video he had done with Ethan and Sean.

"Alright. Should I continue? Or would you like me to try something else?"

"I guess we could try something else. As I've said before, I'm willing to see how much my body can take. I don't enjoy pain."

"You're sure it isn't a little thrilling, the anticipation of the hot wax sliding down this candle, just waiting for it to end up on your skin?" you questioned him.

"It's definitely nicer when it's a candle and you're the one doing it to me than it was for Unus Annus, but no, I don't really get a whole lot of enjoyment from it."

"Alright, fine. Let's try this, then." You blew out the candle and grabbed the flogger. You started off by teasing him a little, letting the leather tassels brush against him and tickle his chest and abs. You bent down to kiss him, wanting to distract him so his first whipping would have a bigger impact.

"Let's just stick to this," Mark suggested, clearly enjoying the make out session.

"I don't know, I think you need to be punished..." you said in between kisses. "Let's untie you and flip you over."

You freed Mark's wrists and ankles so he could switch to laying on his stomach, then you restrained him again.

"Ready for your punishment?" you asked. Mark's face was buried in a pillow, which he mumbled "yes" into.

You struck him somewhat lightly on the back with the flogger. He flinched, but seemed alright.

"Is that okay?"

"Yeah. You can go harder," Mark assured you. So you did just that.

You hit him again, with more force this time. And then again, even harder. He groaned a little bit as you added force, and you noticed him digging his fingers into the mattress.

"Should I stop? Or can you handle a little more?" you spoke into his ear, noticing his back beginning to turn red.

"More. I haven't learned my lesson yet," Mark responded.

You hit him probably ten more times all down his back, whispering dirty things into his ear in between each lash. He clawed at the blankets and cried out in pain, but also in pleasure. You were easily getting turned on by his reactions. But his back was also getting really red, and despite him not using a safe word yet, you didn't want to take things too far. Plus, your point had been proven. He was obviously enjoying the pain.

"I think that's enough for today," you decided, undoing his restraints so he could have the freedom to move again.

"Really? What about all this other stuff?" Mark questioned you, motioning to the other things you had laid out.

"We'll save some of that for another day. Besides, I already proved that you're definitely a masochist. That was the goal," you grinned.

"It's different when you're whispering in my ear when you do it..." he tried to defend himself.

"Masochist!" you coughed.

"Oh, whatever. Can we get back to making out now? With less clothes, and more dirty talk?"

Instead of answering him with words, you just pushed him down onto his back and climbed on top of him, not hesitating to push your tongue down his throat and grind on him just the way he liked it.