interview #4 @MHuncho1st

1 what is one Wattpad goal?

To  get across my writing technique and to improve, grow as a person and a writer.

2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, all the time, it brings a smile to my face and I always ask that people who respond to critique too.

3 what's your favorite snack?

doughnuts 

4 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I have never left the country but I want to go to Bora Bora because it seems fun.

5 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Just be you, starting afresh is the easiest and don't pressure yourself if you don'tget as much recognition the first time around, time will give results.

6 how would you spend a rainy day?

in bed listening to an audiobook or potentially writing my own.

7 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Ignore and report it.

8 what inspired you to write?

School, I take a liking to English and so I wanted to expand my horizon and try something new.

9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

YNWMelly - No Heart

10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would want to meet YNW Melly, I think I would just explore his world and do whatever he'd prefer because I really like his vibe and he seems like such an upbeat person.

11 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Considering I've broken off school for a week I will upload more than usual but most often it's every other week.

Request time

Hey, I'd love it if you'd check out my book! 

https://www.wattpad.com/556784873-lies-secrets-l-s~1 

That's the link to the first chapter, I would appreciate feedback, from commending to criticism, I'm all ears. Somehow if you don't have anything to say make it known to make you had a look. The book itself has attracted others a lot due to the hectic life 14-year-old Mia has. As always votes and comments are appreciated!

 https://www.wattpad.com/story/144074479-lies-secrets 

~ Miriam x