interview #12 @NnightDday

1 what inspired you to write? 

My amazing, talented, fun, super sweet friend. I remember in elementary school I really enjoyed all of the creative writing assignments that were given to us. But it wasn't until fifth grade that my friend showed me her fanfiction of Harry Potter she was going to publish online. She urged me to start writing outside of school, and I listened to her.

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

My schedule? Haha, I don't really have any schedule at all. I just write when I feel like it. The weird thing is I always want to write when I can't. For example, at school. But when I have a lot of free time... I just don't feel like writing XD

3 who is your favorite author? 

This is a hard one! I think my favorite author would be Victoria Aveyard. I absolutely love her series Red Queen. This book is NOT a cliché. The fighting scenes are seriously well constructed and the main character is so badass. It's totally unpredictable and keeps you on the edge of your seat.

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

YES! I'm always so honored to be worthy of anyone's attention.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Billie Eilish. No doubt. I really love to sing, and I've performed in several musicals and festivals. I've written only one song so far, but I think that's pretty good considering I'm 13. And since Billie Eilish also started doing her amazing stuff at thirteen, I'd like some tips from her ;) And I'd want to go to a recording studio with her and sing some songs!

6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

Wow. I... have no idea. Maybe go to Italy! My family really likes to travel, but for some reason, we haven't been to Italy yet. Plus, Italy has great food.

7 what's one Wattpad goal?

10K reads on one of my books? Irdk lol

 8 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Oooooh! I LOVE New Year's Day! I'm usually visiting my cousins in India (I'm mostly Indian) at that time, and they throw a party every year! It's a lot of fun (^U^)

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is the people :) Whenever I'm in a bad mood, or when it's just not my day, my fellow Wattpadians are always there to cheer me up :3

 10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

N e v e r give up. Motivate yourself to write, write, w r i t e. And there's no such thing as writer's block, so don't give yourself that excuse. And take pride in your writing!

11 what's a good song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Graveyard by Halsey. I know this song sounds dark, but it's not lol ;)

 Request time

I think you guys should read my book T h e L o n e ! It is a Selection fanfic, but I guess it could be read as an open one too. It's sort of dystopian, romance, and a hint of humor UWU

 It's sort of dystopian, romance, and a hint of humor UWU