interview #16 @cmorey123

1} What is your favourite thing about Wattpad? 

 My favourite thing about Wattpad is that you can read so many books, write your own books and talk to readers and writers.

 2} What inspired you to write? 

 Anne of Green Gables the movie {1985} inspired my book, Day Dreams. And what inspires my to write is daydreaming no pun intended and soft instrumental music.

3 If you could hangout with your favourite celeb for the day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would love to hangout with writers so we can fangirl about books and discuss story. Chill and eat popcorn and drink iced tea together. 

4} Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

 Yes, 100%. I love receiving a vote, follow and positive and negative comments. Positive feedback seriously makes my day and pushes myself to continue writing.

 5} What's your favourite holiday and why?

 I live in Australia so we have different holidays, but I absolutely love the Christmas holidays. Surrounded by family and friends makes me so blessed and grateful even tho it's stinkin hot...

6} What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

 Well, I myself am still a newcomer, but what I've learnt so far is to believe in yourself and your writing because if you write what you love then you're story will matter to you, hence your book will matter to the readers.

7} What's the best way to spend a rainy day?

 Hot water bottle, tea, me and my phone writing my book.

 8} What's you favourite book?

 My favourite book is Harry Potter and my favourite Wattpad story is Float.

9} What's a song you enjoy?  

Tee Shirt, by Birdy.

 10} What's one Wattpad goal? 

My Wattpad goal is to one day publish my book for my message to be heard by others.

 11} What's the best way to handle a bully?

The best way to handle a bully is to believe in yourself and in your writing and not to listen to them if your opinion doesn't matter to them then it's not worth the time and pain to listen if they don't care about your message you're trying to portray.