interview #2 @PaceYurself

what inspired you to write? 

 Reading fueled my inspiration to write. Getting lost in books and immersing myself in new worlds was the reason I started writing. I wanted others to feel like they could live in my writing.

2 what is a good piece of advice for a newcomer

Keep writing! We all have writer's block and sometimes it feels impossible, but don't give in. Even if you don't feel like writing, write!

3 who is your favorite author? 

So many to choose from, but I have to say there's something about F. SCOTT FITZGERALD's writing that makes me weak in the knees. I blame Gatsby. 

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?
yes, all the time! I'm surprised but thrilled, hoping people love my books!

 5 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

i tend to be a night owl, so most of my writing gets done between 12-2AM. I can't help when it inspiration hits.

 6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Oh my goodness. Again, too many to choose from. I don't even know my favorite celeb! I would choose The Lumineers and we'd spend the day writing new songs together!

 7 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving! It's not about commercial gifts or some religious tradition. It's about family and togetherness and lots of delicious food. Also, pumpkins and fall.

 8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favorite thing about Wattpad is its goal to discover talented writers. There are so many deserving writers out there that need to have their word heard! Wattpad is helping in new and untraditional ways.

9 what's your favorite snack?

I love sunflowers seeds and apple slices, not at the same time

 10 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

The best way to handle a bully is to ignore them. I know it's easier said than done, but commenting back or worrying too much about what a bully says will only drive you nuts! Do NOT let them influence you!

11 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I've been listening to Taylor Swift's LOVER on repeat. All the feels.

 Request time

Y'all should read One More Time

Y'all should read One More Time. It's raw and real, a rollercoaster ride of highs and lows and lots of in-betweens! Also, you will hate to LOVE the characters :)