interview #18 @WithinTheCosmos

1 what's the best way to handle a bully?

I think the best way to handle a bully is to ignore them because, when you give them attention you give them power. If that doesn't work sometimes what I've done is I use my logic to basically break down whatever idiotic or rude act they're trying to put on me.

 2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule regarding my writing is to update at least once a week, but sometimes because I'm in college things can get hectic but I definitely try at least once a week.

 3 who is your favorite author?

I have so many authors I adore one. One of my favorites is Carrie Jones. She wrote the Need series. I absolutely adore her and her story's telling she's among some of my favorites.

 4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Oh absolutely! I am so shocked, excited and happy whenever I see a vote or a comment or even when someone just adds my book to a reading list of theirs. It's very encouraging.

 5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I have several celebrities I admire, but if I could choose one to hang out with. I would probably choose Margot Robbie who plays Harley Quinn in suicide squad. She's from Australia and I just think she's just so cool and funny and just like a genuine human being. A lot of celebrities seem really fake and stuck-up, but I feel like she's just a genuinely kind human being. I would probably just want to spend the day going to restaurants and talking about her life and just bonding over anything we can relate to or anything we have in common.

6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I would probably celebrate a publishing deal with my family, my two closest friends, and my boyfriend by going out to fancy dinner with a n after party!

7 what's one Wattpad goal? 

My biggest goal on wattpad is probably to gain a large fan base on my books. You know just other Wattpaders enjoying my book(s) and wanting to read every single chapter that comes next. And of course to win a Watty Award would be awesome.

what's your favorite holiday and why

My favorite holiday has always been Halloween ever since I was a kid, just because I love that you get this one day to dress up and be an actor. You get to pretend to be whatever you want to be and you get to play the part like an actor!

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favorite thing about Wattpad is that it's a free platform, where anyone from anywhere can literally write anything their heart desires and get recognized for it and possibly even gain a career from it...all for free. A lot of platforms to offer that. And I love that this one does.

10 what's your favorite book?

Oh my gosh! My favorite book?! Geez I have so many, I'm a avid reader. I can definitely tell you I don't have just one favorite book I have a couple that always stay in my heart and in my mind. I love Angel Fire by Cassandra, I love the Need Series by Carrie Jones. I loved the Hunger games series and the Divergent series. And so many more!

11 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

I think the best way to spend a rainy day is to spend it with someone you love, on the couch all cozy with blankets, warm soup and just binge watching Netflix all day.

 Request time

One of my most recent books I just published and currently working on is called 'Carnage Rising' It's about a superior group of people (aliens if you will) called the Angels of Carnage

One of my most recent books I just published and currently working on is called 'Carnage Rising' It's about a superior group of people (aliens if you will) called the Angels of Carnage. I can tell you its going to be intensely romantic, action packed, you'll get attached to these charters and you'll gasp at what you never saw coming as you turn or swipe page through page.