interview #3 @darksmile10

1 what is one Wattpad goal? 

One Wattpad goal of mine is to completely finish my book and gain friends throughout the writing process.

2 what is your favorite holiday and why? 

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because it is the one time of year that I can stuff myself with delicious food.

3 who is your favorite author?

I don't have a favorite, but many favorites. Ally Condie, Michael Buckley, Stephanie Meyer, Rick Yancey, and Kass Morgan are a few of my top favorites.

 4 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is being able to write and share my own story for free, no strings attached.

 5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I am genuinely surprised when I receive follows, votes, and comments. It gives me more confidence and willingness to continue writing.

 6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

If I could choose one celebrity and hang out with them for a day, without a doubt I would choose Marie Avgeropoulos. She is such a powerful figure in our world and to be able to really get to know her and help her with her mission of making every girl safe would be an absolute dream come true.

 7 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

I would probably die if any of my favorite authors were to give me advice on RAIN. Feedback makes me want to do more then what I thought I could do.

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing

My schedule for writing my book is currently up and down, I have become very busy with school and jobs and finding time to write without being stressed has proven to be quite difficult. When I can sit down and write stressfree I can easily knock out a chapter a day.

9 how would you spend a rainy day? 

A perfect rainy day for me is sweet tea, a book, my blanket, and a candle burning in the background, the smell of berries preferably.

10 what's your favorite snack? 

My all time favorite snack are chips. Doritos and Ruffles are my weaknesses.

11 what's your favorite movie? 

My favorite movie is 101 Dalmatians!

Request time

RAIN is an undiscovered book about a supernatural relationship. Rilexandria is the main character, a water-bender, she is sent from clouds where rain is formed and is directed on a mission to cleanse the earth. Whilst traveling to complete the mission she encounters a man, Hunter who is a werewolf. She, however, did not know until later in the book. Many surprises are in store for RAIN. Someone who would like RAIN are teens who have interests in werewolves, love, drama, and other supernatural events. One should read RAIN because it is different. I strive as an author to be unique and make RAIN one of a kind and to read my book - to give it a chance would mean the world to me.