Interview #6 @PaleAire

1 what's one Wattpad goal? 

One of my Wattpad goals certainly is to have my novella, To Marry an Heir, become a paid story! It would be a lifetime goal, I believe

2 what is the best way to handle a bully?

In my opinion, one can't lower oneself to the bully's level. I don't mean we're superior, I just believe that we have to make an evaluation of what the problem seems to be and respond in an assertive and polite manner.

 3 who is your favorite author? 

My favorite author, this is going to sound quite generic, is Nicholas Sparks. I'm a hopeless romantic, so Nicholas Sparks fulfills my needs as a reader.

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Always. No matter how many years I have been on Wattpad, which aren't that many, I still get surprised whenever I get new votes, follows and comments. A childish and proud smile forms on my face automatically. It makes me feel realized.

 5 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

It has to be the community! Everyone, no matter if they started just now or a long time ago, is respectable and always down to help everyone else grow as as a writer. We are nothing without people, and Wattpad is no different. Sure having reads is awesome but having loyal readers that soon become friends is so beautiful.

 6 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't doubt your writing. We all start with stories that seem quite amateur but I like to believe that whatever lead us to write is the force that must leads to success or just into developing ourselves as writers and our work. Also, to get better at writing one must write often.

 7 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas. I believe in the spirit of Christmas and I also fell in love hardly on Christmas time.

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Definitely Meryl Streep and we would go to an escape room, I would like to learn how she thinks.

 9 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would give a thank you to everyone involved and to all of my followers, even to the first ones. And I would humbly brag on social media, I mean could you blame me? Hahaha.

 10 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I like to write at evening or even at night when everything's calm. I'm not a morning person, my brain doesn't seem to work quite well until 12 a.m.

11 what's your favorite snack?

Good one! Let me think. I would say cupcakes. I know it sounds odd! Hahaha.

 Request time

 I would love for people to read my story To Marry an Heir, which is my first attempt of writing a novella

I would love for people to read my story To Marry an Heir, which is my first attempt of writing a novella. It's a contemporary love story, it's LGBTQ+. It center around royalty and people who are not. It leads into a pure gay interracial romance. Who doesn't love a good romance? And I promise to you all this one has a happy ending.I wrote it solely for representation, I believe we have the duty to include diversity into stories, but it has to be an accurate representation. I know for a fact that people out there who read my story and are questioning their sexual orientation will feel at ease and may even find the strength to live their true selves.