interview 1 @kikiceleste_

1 what is your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas, because of how warm and cozy it is.

 2 what's your favorite snack? 

My favorite snack is probably Doritos or watermelon.

3 what's one Wattpad goal? 

My one Wattpad goal would be to become published.

4 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

A song that I am currently enjoying is Saturday by Twin Shadow.

 5 what's the best way to handle a bully?

The best way to handle a bully in my opinion is to realize that they are deep down, very insecure and that they only feel superior when they are taking their insecurities out on others. My best advice is to never ever take anything a bully says to heart, to realize they are insecure and it is best to continue to focus on you. You are loved, you are important, you are smart, so do not allow yourself to absorb their toxic words and energy.

 6 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

I would probably ask Stephen King for advice, he is such a legend and I would ask him for his best advice on how to develop a memorable story.

7 what inspired you to write? 

I'm not sure exactly what inspired me to write, I had always had a love for writing/reading. I had always been immensely creative and I think I just had a moment one day when I decided that I wanted to put my talents to work and create something.

8 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book is The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot! Highly recommend.

 9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule regarding writing has varied over the years, a lot. During the summer I usually have more time to write but during the spring/winter, I'm usually working so much. Or even busy with college classes. However, I typically write in the mornings or late at night, and I'm always listening to music and drinking coffee or tea when I write. It's kind of a ritual of mine.

 10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would love to hang out with Chris Evans! He just seems like such a fun, laid back guy and I feel like he would be someone who could really hold a conversation. I think it would be fun to go brewery hopping or even hiking with him.

 11 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

I honestly am still a little surprised but I am always immensely grateful when I get a new vote, comment, or follow. It's greatly appreciated that people are still wanting to read my content!

Request time

if I had to recommend any of my stories, I would suggest checking out The Billionaires Son! It's just a fun, all over the place story about love and struggling in life. However, I also recommend to keep an eye out for my other future stories that I hope/plan on publishing on here soon!

 However, I also recommend to keep an eye out for my other future stories that I hope/plan on publishing on here soon!