interview #22 @Masha_Writes

1. What's the best way to handle a bully?

 Talk back at them! Never let them get away with it. They are foolish-unreasonable-mean types of people.

 2 what is a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

 Just write. No matter what. If you're stuck, write a new chapter be it the epilogue. Just write. Let it come from inside. Don't think about the reads, or comments. The more you write, the more chance you will someday impact someone through your words. Words can be powerful.

 3 what's your favorite snack?

 Meatpie! Meatpie!! Meatpie!!! I so freaking love it! I could eat it anytime, every time!

4 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

 The community. It's so loving. I have very few friends here but I love the way people care. There are really interesting and amazing people here who will help out in any way they can even if it is just to talk to someone who needs it. I also love the books! Even with Any books which I discovered recently thank to my writer friend here, Wattpad will always be the best place to read and write. 

5 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would definitely choose @RobTheir ! I would love to ask him how he does it. How he creates such beautiful, strikingly competent characters. I just can't do it! His characters are divine! And the plot, how does he create them in such a twist???!!! Argh!!!! I wish I could!

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Well, to be honest, Yes. Very very much. I feel overwhelmed someone is actually taking the time to scroll and read, click that little button to vote and write something about my books. Thank you so so much mi amores!

 7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

 These days im very slack to the extent that I write after two weeks! I know, its very bad. My procrastination is getting worse. But Im trying to adjust it. If I do, I will be uploading every new chapter on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for each book.

8 what's your favorite movie?

 I have a lot! But I guess I would say Lord of The RINGS.

 9 what's your dream vacation ?

 There are lots of places I want to explore. Valencia is one of them. I'm in love with the vintage 18th century feel it gives. 

10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Ekin Koc! We would tour the whole Turkey and take pictures, discuss our lives and just live!

11 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

 At home! Cozying up in a room with a cup of coffee and a nice book to read.

request time

SURVIVAL. If you are a YA lover, or a mystery freak, addicted to romance, or suspense enthusiast, then I would very much advice you to give this book a read. It shows the way teenages think, behave, and act but how would they act in a situation where they are the only ones who know there might be a murderer on the loose who might be after them, and they start going missing one by one? Read SURVIVAL to find out more. Love you all.