interview #15 @hannahfurnish

1 what inspired you to write? 

My love of reading, honestly. I just woke up one day and decided that I wanted to try and write my own version of a love story. Never in a million years did I think I would be writing my own novel, let alone three of them.

2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

It absolutely does. It blows my mind every single time. I didn't expect anyone other than myself to find my writing interesting enough to share their love.

3 who is your favorite author? 

Elle Kennedy.

4 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favourite thing about Wattpad would have to be a tie between the creative freedom us Authors have, and how easy it is to communicate with our readers.

 5 what's your favorite snack? 

Peanut Butter M&Ms

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

That's a hard one. I'll have to go with the queen herself, Josephine Langford. I think an ideal day with her would be lounging around, laughing our butts off while watching comedy movies.

7 how would you spend a rainy day?

I'm a sucker for spending rainy days binge watching a good Netflix series with my puppy.

 8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Something I wish someone would have told me when I first started publishing my work was to focus on writing for myself, and not spending my energy worrying about writing what I knew my readers wanted me to write. If they truly enjoy your story they will love whatever you decide to write.

9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

The Man ~ Taylor Swift

10 what is your favorite book? 

I'm gonna go old school here and say Pride And Prejudice.

11 what's your favorite movie? 

Just one movie? That's evil! But nevertheless, I'll go with The Longest Ride.

Request time

The first novel in my series, Number Eleven is what I would suggest to read. If you're like me and enjoy a romantic, and at times gut wrenching binge read, then this is the book for you. Not only do I guarantee you'll end up falling in love with our precious main character, Oakley Hutton, I also promise you'll love his hard headed love interest just as much. The hockey themes that I've laced deeply throughout the novel only add the icing on an already delicious cake.