interview #19 @wildflowerwritings

1 what inspired you to write? 

I've always had a passion for writing ever since I could remember. I think my passion started to blossom the more I read, and see just what authors could accomplish!

2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment

Yes! It's scary to put my work on a public platform, so it is nice to know that someone enjoys it.

3 who is your favorite author? 

I would have to say it's a tie between Barbara Kingsolver and James Dashner.

4 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

My favorite holiday would have to be Thanksgiving! I love all the food, but spending time with family, is the best part.

5 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Just publish it and stop being nervous about the response! The majority of people on here are welcoming and so sweet.

6 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

I think it would have to be the ability to connect with other writers. More so, newer ones.

7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Probably Selena Gomez! I would probably want to listen to some of her new music or go shopping.

8 what's one Wattpad goal? 

I would like to have more people reading my work, and getting more constructive feedback on it!

9 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

Probably to kill them with kindness, but I also think it's important to know when to stand up for yourself.

10 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

For me... just to relax! Watching TV, do some light cleaning, take a nap, all that good stuff.

 11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would probably celebrate with people here on Wattpad, my boyfriend, and some close family members or friends! 

request time

Please, check out my newest poem - "Golden Doors." As a writer, my goal is to not only let my passion roam free in the words I write, but to make people more cognizant. This poem,specifically, is to raise awareness for the survivors/victims of domestic violence.