interview #13 @specialworld1

1 what is one Wattpad goal?

My wattpad goal is to get at least 1 million views on my book 'meeting you again' within an year.This is my short term goal.

 2 what inspired you to write? 

There is a very interesting story behind 'how I started writing?I was going through a very rough phase in life and One beautiful day,my sister sent me my 2 year old niece's pics.I put those pics on my wattsapp status with some incredibly funny and cute captions.Those went viral.This truely motivated me to write and so here I am writing 'meeting you again'.

3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My fav.holiday is diwali holiday as being a Hindu this festival is the most important festival for us.Though we celebrate Id and Christmas with same spirit and enthusiasm.

 4 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

This platform gives opportunity to every single amateur writer like me to show their writing skills.This gives them Hope to fulfill their dream of becoming an established writer someday.

5 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Just be honest to your story and to your readers. Write a story with a clean heart, everyday try to write even better and don't forget to get your story reviewed time to time by fellow writers as this will truly help you to improve your story.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I don't want to hang out with a celeb,but I would definitely want to hang out with my favourite fictional character, Kevin McAllister (Home Alone boy).

7 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes I get super happy and excited when I get a new vote or follow, as this is the only way to know that people are liking you and your story.

8 how would you spend a rainy day? 

Read a romantic novel or listening to music with coffee or tea in my hand.

9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I love 70's 80's classic Indian music,I am an old school girl hahaha.

 10 what's your favorite movie? 

Home alone/A walk to remember(can't choose between these two).

11 what's your favorite snack?

Samosa (very famous Indian fast food dish)

request time

I am writing one book only presently,"Meeting You Again", please do check it out,I am pretty sure you would like this book ,a love story of a girl and her first crush.This story has those cute awww moments that would melt your heart for sure.

This story has those cute awww moments that would melt your heart for sure