Prologue

I always felt alone. I knew that to myself. I even reached to the point that I'm used to it. The feeling of loneliness deep inside my heart has been accompanied me since I was young.

Yes, I have many friends but some of them seemed to be not true towards me.

When I realize that, it makes my heart felt like I was being pierced by another thorn. There's only one true friend who helped me in my problems. He's kind, wacky, sometimes crazy and also a guy who also love anime like me. He's been my friend for 7 years and we have happy memories with him like looking some posts in FB, playing mobile games and many more.

When talking about myself, I like to read history books, especially about the both World War's and the naval battles of the world. I like warships much, especially the US aircraft carriers and if I don't want to read, I play games at my gaming PC online and offline. But my heart told me that it wasn't enough to prove that I'm truly happy on what I have.

Why? Why do I still felt the loneliness even though I have my best friend? Is friendship not enough for me? Does my heart wanted something more than just having a friend? I'm not saying about Arjay. It's like I need someone by my side. I shrugged off the thought every time but it kept telling me that this "special" someone is the answer I want to look for. The last missing piece of my incomplete heart.

I don't believe in love nor experienced it. I even promised to myself that I don't want to have a family. The only thing that makes me happy is through making true friends and that's it. It must make me happy even a bit but I always felt like I'm alone, out of place and even guilt when I make a simple mistake to them. I didn't show it to them.

I hid them all with a simple smile on my face and laughs to say that I'm okay to them. When I'm alone in our house, all of those pent up negative feelings spilled out by crying and blaming myself until it was gone.

Then one day, when I saw an online mobile game about the shipgirls of the World War-era, only most of them are, I wanted to download it but I have to save storage on my phone. As I view the info about the game, I saw a ship girl with a beautiful white hair and light purple eyes named Enterprise. A strange feeling came right through me even though she's not real and only an in-game character.

I know she's fictional but why do I began to feel something I've never felt before? I only wondered if this game called Azur Lane is real then I would glad to meet her. But I have a few questions in my mind, is it really real? Is Azur Lane the answer to the strange feeling I felt especially that girl in the icon? Only time will tell if those questions in my mind will be answered.

Author's Note: The prologue and the first 3 chapters are about myself as an introduction to my own character. Hope you enjoy it and I'll updating new chapters soon