Chapter 14:Loving You Until The End

IT'S OVER 9000!!! We've reached another milestone again, guys. Again, thank you so much for your support and also for your patience. I'm also sorry for not updating sooner. Here it is, the final chapter of my first fanfic. Enjoy reading and as always, love you all.

Warning:Lemon content

Erljohn's POV

A week has passed since the defeat of Purifier in the Battle of Hawaii, we're now completely recovered from our injuries and returned to our usual lives. Meanwhile, the HQ promoted me into Captain even though my first major mission has been dealt with. I tried my best to deny that promotion but ended up accepting it after Admiral Tuviera and The Fleet Admiral persuaded me a couple of times.

"This is your special reward for completing the unexpected mission. Why deny it? You deserve that promotion." The Fleet Admiral said.

I only laughed a bit while scratching the back of my head, "But that's my first mission. I never thought that you'll promote me that fast. Hmmm, let me guess. I wasn't the only one who received this promotion, am I right?"

"Yes, you're right. Because the possibility of first missions turning into unexpected one's are extremely low, we only promoted 4 Commanders in our list. That means you're the 5th who received a quick promotion." Admiral Tuviera explained and showed us the gallery of the first 4 Commanders via hologram.

Me and Enty looked at the names and the countries they came from. We had some chats about them for a while and after that, Admiral Tuviera turned it off. We focused back on our topic as we talked about the promotion. After some hours of debriefing, we finally gave our salutes.

"Commander Erljohn, we'll be looking forward for your future success in missions. Wish you good luck and fair seas for you and your growing fleet." The Fleet Admiral smiled.

"Thank you, sir." I saluted together with Enty.

So with that, we finally left the HQ and went back to our naval base, resuming our daily lives. Since the battle was over, I remembered the day that I feel strange about myself and what I did back then. For me, it was odd for a commander to have his own equipment and rigging like the other ship girls even though the HQ accepted that. Even they did accepted it, it's still a strange moment for me.

It was 3 days ago when I decided to run a blood test at the hospital to find an answer to my curiosity. There, one of the Wisdom Cube experts and a blood tester called Dr. Himmel von Gunsterdam discovered something new in the sample. On his microscope, he saw special blood cells that illuminates in light blue, strikingly resembles the color of a Wisdom Cube. It's behavior when interacting with other cells is very calm and it just go with the flow with them. When he told me that those kind of cells exists in my body, I was amazed and shocked at the same time.

Flashback

3 days ago

"It was surprising, honestly. But how does this special cells appeared suddenly in my blood? Is it someone did a blood transfusion while we're being recovered or something?" I asked.

"No, we've been conducting a research about this new discovery with my team and we finally found it's purpose on your body, thanks to our technology. We even named that special kind of blood cells. In truth, you are the only human who had these." Dr. Gunsterdam answered.

"So, what's its name and its purpose, then?" I asked again.

"We now called it Wisdom Blood Cells. The purpose of these cells, based on the data we got from the sample and the video, they're giving you the abilities of a ship girl, full use of your weapons and rigging when equipped, and lastly, like Enterprise, you also have the Awakening. The cells suddenly appeared in your body in a form of a special mutation which triggers when you have a very great passion in something......and also triggers when you truly love someone who is a ship girl. That explains what you did in the battle after you showed me the video and the sample." He finished.