[🌻] 0 3

" bath time "
katsuki x reader

word count: 680

———

katsuki's girlfriend of 6 months let out a giggle, intriguing him.

"oi. what's so funny, shitty girl?" he asks.

"it's funny how you were cussing out on me a few minutes ago, saying this was a bad idea but look at you now—hey!!" following with another giggle, y/n covers her eyes with her forearm due to the sudden splash of water from katsuki. he grumbled under his breath, hating to admit that the female was correct.

she suggested that them two should bath together and have a relaxing time. they both had a tiring day, mostly from training, and the h/c-haired girl decided to release all the stress and tension out of their system with a warm bath. katsuki being katsuki, obviously denied it at first. he already wasn't fond of pda to start with, he thinks that his girlfriend would think that he would join in, close in contact with each others naked bodies?

well.. he was right.

after multiple of reasonings, here they are. katsuki being the big spoon, his back against the end of the tub with y/n on his lap. the soap covering the entire tub, along with their bodies—especially y/n's breasts. katsuki decided to play a little game with his girlfriend. he starts tracing shapes on her back, which turn into a guessing game. first, he drew a heart to start easy with.

"um.. a heart?" he hummed with affirmation. he starts drawing more and each of them turning harder for her to guess.

"what is it?" she lets out a laugh as she says. she felt completely clueless after what katsuki had trace. it was the 5th time and she still couldn't guess what it was.

"give up?" katsuki asked, a smirk forming on his lips. y/n pouts as she shrugs, "sure."

"it was a cat, dumbass." katsuki scoffed, making the female offended.

"that felt nothing like a cat!! draw something that you can draw easily, you idiot!" y/n fires back, causing her boyfriend to growl.

"next one." she says. katsuki goes into his thoughts to think on what to draw next, a hum vibrating his throat as he thinks. a blush crept onto his cheeks when he finally knew what he was resolving to do.

"hint." he chokes out, didnt even realized it was harder to speak after the thought. y/n slightly turns her head to face katsuki from a side view.

"i-it's.. three words." katsuki implied. y/n turned her head to the front before tilting it, being confused. his fingertip touches her soft back. he starts tracing each letter.

his finger first traced a vertical line. another vertical line with a horizontal one at the bottom. following with a circle. two diagonal lines. a vertical line with three horizontal ones. lastly, a curved line.

he felt as if he did something wrong when he felt tension hanging in the air. the sound of space was only heard when the atmosphere became silent. little did he know, his girlfriend was smiling to herself, certainly knowing what the words were. she turns her body to fully face him, showing an playful, yet innocent smile as she does so.

"i don't know.. what is it?" she tilted her head, trying to acting cute. katsuki's cheeks turned pick immediately, letting out a "tch" as his eyes averting hers.

"you know damn well, shitty girl." he mumbles, only loud enough for the female to hear it. a sudden energy of urge and confidence ran through his veins, throughout his body and smashed his lips against hers. y/n smiles into the kiss, cherishing the soft side of the "tough" male. after pulling away, he states.

"i love you."

"i love you too, katsu."

"maybe.. we should do this more often." y/n raised an eyebrow, knowing it was too ooc of him. before she was about to answer, the ash-blonde finished, "and this time, we'll do something that's more than games."

he winks at y/n, causing her to blush furiously.