[🌻] 1 7

" uno reverse "
katsuki x reader

word count 893
imagine this scenario with someone you love, i would legit just died on the spot,,,
also, who's fasting? i am and i'm really trying to not use too much cuss words oop

———

it is a matter-of-fact to everyone that katsuki is competitive towards anything that involves being first to win. so, for him to be competitive at the iconic card game "uno" was quite entertaining to watch.

katsuki was really holding everything in to not explode when he needed to pick up four cards after denki and mina place down a plus-two card. eijirou, hanta and y/n were trying their best to restrain themselves from laughing so hard. mina was on her second last card. as she went to place down her card, mina was still in a gigling fit, not focusing on her cards.

"uno! mina you didn't say uno!!" everyone, excluding katsuki, cracked up at her mistake as she lets out a screech. while mina sulks to draws two more cards, denki places his three final cards of the same number but different colours.

"uno, hA I WIN, SUCKED IN BAKUGOU—"

"SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH DUNCE FACE, ILL BEAT YOUR ASS—"

y/n quietly places her card down, hanta follows after, minding the two bickering away at each other. eijirou places down a skip card to which katsuki immediately send him a death glare. mina's eyes travel to y/n's and with a shit-eating smirk, she places two plus-two cards with the same colour.

"wHY—"

"UNO, LOVE YOU SWEETIE." mina blows a kiss at her friend, a middle finger thrown at her as her reply. before she could draw two more cards, her tape friend next to her cheers as he places his final card down, shouting "UNO" as he runs up to denki and squeal together. she rolls her eyes at the sight. gay, she thought. eijirou places his last card down, a wild card. everyone gasped.

"KIRI—" "SHITTY HAIR, YOU BETTER MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE—" "DON'T LET MINA WIN—" the spiky-haired male inhales.

"uno, red and i'm out," he says, quickly getting up from his spot before joining the other two winning friends. katsuki wasted no time to place three red cards down with an evil chuckle. he thought he could win before raccoon eyes but..

"UNO, YES!! THANK YOU, BAKUGOU!!" mina threw her card down on the pile and jumped in joy at her victory as both, y/n and katsuki grumbled in annoyance.

"who would've thought we could win before the greatest katsuki?" denki teases when he places a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"I WILL BLOW YOU UP, DUNCE FACE!!" katsuki's palms let out explosions, denki stepping back before they got to meet his skin.

"ooo, someone salty~" hanta giggles along with denki before running away when katsuki had the chance to attack them. mina locked arms with eijirou, following after them after shouting, "beat his ass for me, y/n!!" katsuki glances up from his cards to look at the female in front of him before averting eyes his eyes to the ceiling when her eyes caught with his. she sighs, places four zeroes, blue being the last colour. katsuki places down a red. she groans.

"'tsuki, why you gotta be like that!" she whines, picking up a card from the deck. katsuki simply shrugs as he scoffs, placing a card down.

"just playing by the rules, idiot. either you have shitty cards or i have the best cards," the ash-blonde stated. she huffs, pouting her lips.

"or you're just cheating," she said, placing her second last card down.

"why the hell would i cheat—" "—uno." she smiles up at him. letting out a 'tch', he looks away, suddenly flustered when he saw her smile. that dumbass smile.. she giggles when she noticed his actions but deep down in him, he silently hoped that she wouldn't catch his cheeks flushing a shade of pink. katsuki places a wild card down after saying "uno." y/n narrows her eyes at him, as if her eyes were saying, "don't pick my colour and i'll kill you." katsuki smirks as he raised an eyebrow.

"yellow."

"do you really want a death wish?" she watch him snort while shaking his head. she mutters a few words before picking up two more cards to which her luck was a yellow.

"random but yellow's my favourite colour. 'dunno why but i just find it a very bubbly and energetic colour. sorta like denki," she chuckles. he rolls his eyes, couldn't help but feel a little jealous that she was thinking of that dunce of a friend.

"whatever, shitty girl—" "—and it's adorable, in a way," she paused, her eyes looking up to meet red velvet ones. her lips form a slight smirk, "adorable like you~"

katsuki's face deadpans, raising an eyebrow at her statement. she giggles at his reply. he didn't know what to say so he just shakes his head as he clicks his tongue. his heart was beating too fast. he didn't know it was because of what she said or the thought of what he's going to do next. biting his lip, his eyes flickering back and forth from his card to her eyes. soon, she was quite concerned for him as to what had got him nervous all of the sudden. an exhale follows after he swallowed, "fuck it."

"u-uno.. reverse.. sh-shitty girl.." he mumbles, placing down his final card on the pile.

she became into a choking fit.