[🥀-🌻] 0 2

" bad day "
katsuki x reader

word count: 859
i really had a bad day today so yea,,
most of the things about y/n's bad day was half true about my day.

———

y/n could feel the weight on her shoulders, the aching pain in her back and her body, out of energy, became boneless. her day wasn't cooperating with her today.

she accidentally woke up late due to an all nighter she had to put for her studies, causing to be served a lecture by the sleepy teacher of hers. she wasn't focused during training, which all might noticed but just gave her a pat on the shoulder before saying, "get some rest, young y/n." she had an argument with her friends. she didn't even know what it was about but it certainly caused the group to be separated. she accidentally spilled her drink on her friend, momo, her shirt being transparent with her bra visible through the soaked clothing.

and with a cherry on top to finish it off, she had tripped twice, causing bruises and scratches to form on her legs.

she didn't know what was happening; why this happened in the first place. she was always so bubbly but yet, shy from others she hadn't communicate with or know well. she always had a smile that could bright up anyways day. she knew, it was just bad luck that just had to be thrown on her today and specifically, this day. she knew, she could shrug it off but no.

after the second trip, she had lost it. after the bell rang for her last lesson, she pack her things quickly and went straight for the dorms. she wanted to bawl her eyes out, just to get this heavy feeling in her chest out. as she pass the common room, she could hear the calls from her friends but decided to wave them, give a small smile before heading to her room. once she has reached her destination, she search her card that was in her wallet, which was in her bag. she was so done with everything, she was rushing to find her card.

when she finally found her wallet, her hands were trembling and was fumbling onto the held item. as luck didn't seem to come her way once again, an amount of her coins and yen notes fell onto the ground. that was her limit. she was done. it was as if something had snapped in her. she lost her balance, her knees hitting the hard floor, unaware of the numbness she felt. she couldn't feel the pain at all. her tears threatened to fall like a tsunami. she didn't care at this point, if anyone saw her. she was so emotionally and physically tired.

her sobs echoed in the silent hall of dorm rooms, her shoulders shaking dangerously, her tears falling onto the floor beneath her, creating a pool. pairs of shoes came into her vision, causing her to look up immediately. it was her best friend and crush, katsuki bakugou. she shakes her head, covering her face with her hands. she felt embarrassed. she didn't want to see her crush witnessing a weak crybaby.

"tch. it's just us, shitty girl." ahh, that nickname he gave her. little did she know, the male had a soft spot only for her. he would be less angry and more relaxed whenever her presence was around rather than his friends. he would never dare to make her sad. it aches him to see the bright girl in tears. so right now, it did; and oh, he so wanted to cause a fight to whoever made his—soon to be—girl sad.

out of the blue, he picks her up in bridal style, making her yelp in surprise. "come on. let's get you inside." he states coolly, a small conspicuous hint of concern.

the girl noticed how the money on the ground was gone, her card to be accessed in her room in katsuki's hand and her bag slinging onto his shoulder. she heard the familiar noise when her card gained access to the device of the door. katsuki pushes the door open with his foot and proceed to enter her room, the scent of vanilla immediately came into his sense of smell. he shuts the door before setting the girl down on her bed. her sobs had turned into hiccups with small sniffles as she positioned herself to be comfortable.

soon after, the blonde sets her bag down and lies down on the bed next to her. he pulled her close, her face burying against his neck while his rests his cheek in her soft h/c hair. his hand rubbing her back in a up and down motion while the other was playing with her hair. he felt the shaky sigh left her. it shuddered her whole body as she did. the female's eyes we're becoming heavier and begin to close her eyes at the affectionate comfort.

"i love you, katsu." she whispers as quiet as a mouse before falling into a deep sleep. the male beside her, was falling in love with her again. his lips curved upwards, forming a warm smile, not aware of his warm face. his face nuzzled into her hair, being flustered as he begins to sleep with her.