[🌻] 1 2

" double trouble "
katsuki x reader

word count: 585
requested by @TheholywaterGod!
yes, i changed how the titles look like now. hope you're satisfied with this!! i couldn't think of a way to end it so aaaa bear with it.
anyways, i may be back on track now! i'll be making updates very slowly so please be patient!!
hope you guys are doing well, after what's been happening,, don't forget to wash your whole body with sanitizer!!

note: this took place during season 4, episode 17

———

she was not prepared to witness what is happening. she had to rub her eyes once or twice, even to get herself to pinch her skin to make sure this was definitely not a dream.

two figures of the same person, stand in front of her.

"k-katsuki..?" her voice getting higher every syllable. one of them sighs, walking towards her.

"you're not dreaming, y/n. i got hit by a quirk during training for my hero license, that's all." katsuki wraps his arms around her waist, bringing her to him for an embrace.

"oi! that's my girl you're putting your filthy hands on!!" the other katsuki roars. she looks im front of katsuki's shoulders to see the other katsuki.

"k-katsuki..?" she repeats. the katsuki that's hugging her chuckles.

"it's your filthy hands too, you know." she helds back a laugh that threatened to blurt out at any moment due to the amount of sass she sworn she heard in his tone. the other one grumbles, explosions already firing out of his palms as he stomps towards the two, ripping the other katsuki out of her hold. he brings her close to his body, wrapping his arms around her and rests his chin on top of her shoulder.

"don't fall for it, shitty girl. you know i'm the real one." and he was right. earlier the other katsuki had said her real name, which the real katsuki would not do ever. he prefers calling others by nicknames over real names. she hugs back by resting her arms on his broad shoulders, letting out a hum in reply as to say, "i know." suddenly, the embraced was ripped apart like previously and he clone katsuki locks an arm around her shoulder.

"what do you wanna do for the whole day? i don't disappear until 3 hours." she looks up at him and back at the real katsuki. her face cringed when she noticed he was about to explode at any moment.

"ah—well.. uh—" she realized his face was getting closer to hers, soon finding the ability to breathe being heavy.

"w-we could just stay in my r-room until—" the clone katsuki being thrown away from her, once again.

"how about you go back to your owner so we could live peacefully?" the real katsuki folding his arms around the entire body of his girlfriend, pulling her close to his body tightly. it was as if hugging a teddy bear which she found adorable of his actions. the only thing she needed desperately right now was the air to breathe.

"i prefer someone as beautiful as her to be my owner, unlike that bratty kid. plus, mind you that i don't know where the kid lives so i'm staying here until the quirk wears off. in the meantime.." the clone katsuki explodes the real katsuki away from her, sending him flying off somewhere down the hall. her chin was forcefully faced towards the clone.

"let's keep each other.. occupied. in your room." she felt so weirded out at how it sounds coming from the voice of her boyfriend. out of nowhere, the real katsuki jumped onto the clone, causing to have a brawl on the floor. it was messing with her head.

"katsuki!!" she stomps her feet, exclaiming with a huff following after. both of them stop to look at them. she soon realized that she didn't know which is which now. she sighs.

"double katsukis. who would've known."