[🌻] 2 1

" thoughts "
katsuki x reader

word count531
hey hEY HEYYY!!! OH HOW I MISSED YOU ALL ;;
i am super sorry for not updating omg
i was lacking of motivation and i just couldn't help myself to write again. i am really sorry, i really apologise from the bottom of my heart TvT
ahhh, this was kinda inspired with the late night talks my special someone and i had! i really miss him and we've been super busy so i'm having withdrawals shjsjdjs
i will write more but not as much!!
i love you all, thank you so much for being so incredibly patient ♥

———

eyes drilling holes on the ceiling above, as if having a deep staring-contest with your opponent. her limbs were sprawled out on the bed, underneath her huge and soft blanket. after countless of attempts, her mind would not just turn off. it was as stubborn as a child whining for a toy when their parents repeatedly told them they cannot have it.

she tried counting sheep, to which she counted to a hundred and that surprised her. she tried taking sips of chamomile tea and after three mugs, she still couldn't sleep. she tried texting to her friends to see if she could fall asleep while talking them, turns out they were the ones who passed out instead of her. an attempt of exercising and that leads to the present.

her limbs were sore but her mind did not seem to be shutting off anytime soon. if she could, she would have pulled her brain out by now as she thought that was the only conclusion to finally get the amount of sleep she wanted. she heaved out a long exhale. she was tired and she needed her rest immediately.

a light shined not too bright out of the corner of her eye. she took her time to extend her arm out to reach for her phone from her nightstand. she moves carefully to adjust her position, grunting softly since her muscles were still aching. she opens her phone, opening up the app to her screen in an instant.

boomer💥

— shitty girl

she snorts as she read the message that was sent from her ash-blonde boyfriend. her thumbs move to type her reply.

tsuki —

— took your damn time

she rolls her eyes, shaking her head at his impatience.

oh, shut it —
if you can wait for your birthday, —
you can obviously wait for me :)

— whatever
— what the hell are you doing
up this late, anyways?

couldn't sleep —
guessing you can't too? —

— mhm

she mentally screamed due to how dry his texts are most of the time. she was ready to throw her phone away but the vibration coming from her phone was able to stop her on time. the screen shows an incoming call from katsuki with the options of decline and accept just below her screen. she thumb moves to accept the call and brings the phone to her ear.

"shitty girl." butterflies immediately came alive in her stomach from the gruff and husky voice of katsuki's. it was unknown to her that the displeasing weight on her mind had been all washed away. she did not realise there was such weight to begin with. her mind felt lighter, lighter than a feather if possible. the thoughts that scratched the walls of her mind with sn irritating feeling, were all slowly flowing away like a leaf, flying with the wind on a breezy day.

"stay on the call til one of us passes out, got it?" her lips curve upwards to form a small smile. her mind created a new thought. it wasn't like the thoughts before but this time, an image of katsuki. she was satisfied with her choice and proceeds to close her eyes.

"thank you."