[🌻] 0 4

" home "
katsuki x reader

word count: 441
just needed some fluff. i've been listening to "eyes of you" by prettymuch and i just help but write this while listening to the song :)

———

he just couldn't take his eyes off her. the way her breathing was in sync with his. the small smile she wears even when she's sound asleep. her calm expression when she sleeps, looks like she's in heaven while katsuki knows that the sight in front, is heaven. damn, were her eyelashes always long? he pondered to himself. her eyelashes were perfectly curled and silky. her h/c hair covering slightly in front of her face. oh, the temptation to just move those strands of hair away so he could see her face fully.

he noticed her small body, shivering for a second. the ash-blonde activated his quirk to make his body warmer. the female below him unknowingly shifts closer to him, seeking for more warmth. her small hand places on his toned muscular chest with her face nuzzling into his body. the male becomes flustered at her actions. he didn't know if it was his quirk or the blood rushing to his cheeks that causes the air around him to become hotter. despite his quirk, he felt like exploding at this point. he subconsciously wraps an arm around her slim waist, pulling her closer.

katsuki smiles to himself. even the smallest things by the female, drives him crazy. even if it was her presence beside him or a simple smile. how much of a lucky bastard am i? with sleep taking over his body, katsuki closes his eyes as he mentally pictures an image of the female. he images the way her h/c hair flowing with the wind along with her white summer dress beneath the clear blue sky following with shaped clouds that float about. her eyes illuminated brightly, brighter than the sun itself. her perfectly shaped nose, her baby cheeks, her slight sharped jawline. the cherry blossom petals falling in front of her, creating her figure to stand out more. the female caught katsuki's attention and immediately, her lips form a wide smile. that damn smile. the smile that always evokes the male that he is safe and sound.

"katsuki! over here!!" she waves her hand in the air.

her voice always reminds him that he's alright and that there's nothing to worry. he runs up to the female and tackles her to an embraced. the tingling feeling of her arms that were wrapped around his nape, the strong scent of vanilla that he breathes from her neck that he nuzzled his face in. it was able to dispell his fears and made him have a sensation of where home was.

and it all started with her.

i can't wait for her to be mrs bakugou.