Chapter 57: Awakening pt. 3

Disconnected

Chapter 57: Awakening pt. 3

[Third-Person's POV]

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE! " the demon hunter spatted towards the Elven. He sucked the incoming blood from his lips and licked the bruised part of it.

He gained a little lifesteal but enough for him to fight another round.

In one swift motion, he took hold of his heels and slammed him deep on the ground, making sure his forehead would bleed.

Alucard dug his fingers through his greasy, dyed red, pale-blonde locks. He smudged the blood from his forehead and licked his fingertips.

He soon dashed towards the Elven who was trying to get up and kicked his head making him fall backward, his neck cracking from the impact yet managed to look at the demon hunter.

"So, you weren't beaten up dead, eh? " Estes spoke with an evil grin.

"Do I look like it, bitch? " Alucard spoke emotionlessly while dragging him by the neck, rising him up, gripping hard on the king, choking him.

The king spits some blood on Alucard's face   which he flicks away, and choke the silver haired man harder.

"Heh, and I just... Hah.. Thought you had nothing on you already. Such a shame, well... I guess I'll have to mutate into... Hmmm... something stronger again. "

Estes spoke between breaths before scarring the blonde's wrist with his nails which made the hybrid demon wince in pain yet held his opponent's neck tighter.

"That... That d-didn't hurt? Well then... " the Elven king's nails grew longer and sharper, grazing on the demon's wrist slashing deep to his flesh.

"Gahhh... " Alucard grunted, losing his grip on the Elven.

Taking this opportunity, Estes landed a blow on Alucard's face but the hybrid managed to dodge it still the kick wasn't so avoidable.

In Alucard's state, he caught the spinning wheel with his face, knocking him away yet gained composure.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! " the lunatic was thrilled hysterically.

His wings that resembled that of a demonic hand began to to become three times it's size. His whole clothing got tattered while being replaced by draconic scales. Grey skin became pitch black, eyes fully crimson, silver-hair grew longer and his horns resembled a Taurus. Feet of a dragon with a scarlet stone engulfed in his chest.

It was like the gem implanted on him but it was that of something darker, an unexplainable shade of red, black, violet and blue combined in one.

"Better. Now prepare yourself for the big time." Estes growled at Alucard who already had his sword on hand.

"Unfair... You're playing dirty while I go clean... Hnnn... Well then..."

The demon hunter grew a single horn on his head, at the right side. His left eye turned full black while the other was obsidian cornea and crimson pupils. Fangs grew from his teeth, hair turned grey with a tint of red on them.

His sword became twice it's size and double the quantity with dark aura surrounding them. Skin grew paler, his trench coat got tattered now only having his pants by him, locks turning vintage grey.

Shackles appeared on his wrists and wrecking balls on the feet. Most of all, the stone on his chest was replaced by a moving eye, looking at every direction from head to toe, back and forth it watches. A few landed on his shoulders and one on his forehead.