Chapter 59: Last blood

Disconnected

Chapter 59: Last blood

[Kimmy's POV]

I dashed towards the bodies of my two unconscious comrades and can't believe my eyes. This can't be happening yet! They can't die like this!

I hissed and yelled out to the guys outside loudly, catching their attention.

"People! Hurry up sons of bitches! I need help here nd don't even think about slugging off! This ain't an emergency cause this is one great operation I mean very large operation!" I yelled on top of my lungs and as suspected, they were sluggishly walk-in out of tiredness, I do understand that but now isn't the time.

"Fuck shit! C'mon and help me! The blood isn't gonna patch up by itself y'know?! " I shouted again, trying to carry Kagura but then, I couldn't. "Oh c'mon! "

"Hey, Kimmy, what do you mean by blood—oh shit! Hurry up slowpokes, guys need oxygens! " Hayabusa who was the first one to arrive helped on yelling with me.

The others got alarmed and rushed to the rescue.

Hayabusa quickly rushed to my side and picked up Kagura from my grasps. I nodded at him and he nodded back.

"Damn, these two suffered a lot! Hurry up and help Hanabi patch them. " he said, holding Kagura to his chest.

Hanabi soon arrived and rushed to where we were located. Her eyes widened of shock and anger.

"Shit! Move aside people! " she rolled up imaginary sleeves and took off Alucard's trench coat from Kagura.

"Do you mind if you guys look the other way? " Hanabi asked and Hayabusa nodded.

Hanabi untied her hair ribbon and wrapped it around the girl's wound on her right shoulder. She was bleeding helplessly and damn, I'm gonna be buried in hell if one of these two die.

I took off my jacket and ripped it into friggin' pieces giving them to Hanabi. She murmured a small thank you, and stripped Kagura's wedding dress from her. I can't help but look away, damn it!

Akai and Harith limped on the entrance with the Leonin on the panda's back, both feeling exhausted but just like our reactions, they rushed to our side yet backed away after seeing Kagura naked.

"Shit, what happened to them?! Seems like they wrestled with a pack of hyenas. " Akai groaned and walked to Hayabusa who also turned away from them.

"You know what happened, right?" Hayabusa taunted.

"Kinda?" Akai replied, unsure.

Harith just continued on to sit beside me, his eyes closed.

"Hey, Kimmy, don't mind me but weirdly, Chang'e is still dwelling on my nervous system. She's a girl anyway. " he spoke.

"Sure, say can you ask Chang'e about something to do with these guys?" I spoke, asking the other boys to patch up Alucard since I'm not gonna look onto his flesh.

"Wait... I can't find her, it's like she disconnected herself. " he responded.

[Chang'e's POV]

"Jade! Jade! Go to page seventy-two and try to contact Diggie! " I panicked as the rabbit hopped to the shelves, taking up a mini telephone, searching through a certain book and dialing the owl. Afterall, they're both animals.

"WHAT?!..... THE HELL HAPPENED THERE?!..... WHO'S KAGURA?!.... OH HER?!.... AND ALUCARD?! SERIOUSLY, ELIMINATION ROUND HAS JUST ENDED RECENTLY! I'M STILL TIRED OF HIDING! " the two bickered on the telephone while Jade made some squeaky noises that only they could comprehend.