Part 1 - Torm Fusion

(Lemon ahead!) (no acutal se+)

    Tord was jacking-off to hentai in his room. He was sweating not only beause he was close to his climax, but because it was hot as balls. All the sudden he heard an error.
"Fy faen..."he looked up, panting, to be greeted with an over heated warning. He stood and walked to the bathroom after checking that nobody was there. He wiped his face with a wet towel and headed back to his room only to see Tom there banging on his door yelling profanities.

"Uh, Tom?"

"AH!...Jesus you fuckin scared me commie."

"Did you need me for something?" Tord asked a single sweat droplet sliding down his forehead, number one because he didn't cum yet, and number two, he might've smashed all of Tom's Smirnoff....yeah.

"Hell-fucking-yeah I need you for something," he paused, "I need you to fucking die you bastard!"

He threw a punch, though instead of hitting Tord, it fused to him.

"You asshole let go!" Tord yelled grabbing Tom's arm.

"I would, but I can't!" He yanked harder as to pull his hand away, but ends up bringing Tord closer to him, becoming one.
-
They woke up confused and dazed.

"What the hell?"
"WHAT THE SHIT?!" Tom said sitting up quickly.

"Tom?"
"Tord?" They questioned.
They looked down to see the now semi that formed in their pants.

"Oh fuck." Tom said trying to stand, only to topple over as Tord didn't help.

"Stand up commie!" Tom said hitting his head, only to cause both of them pain.

"Ugh.. sure." Tord said, counting down and both of them pushing to stand up on 'Go'.

Dᴇғɪɴɪᴛʟʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ.
ᑭᗴᗩᑕᗴ