Fighting. Pt 1 (fluff/angst?)

(No ones POV)
Edd and Matt were out of the house, so as per usual Tom and Tord had gotten into a fight. But this wasn't just one of their bickers, no. Tom couldn't find Susan (his bass) and Tord couldn't find his favorite gun. Tom yelled, stormed into Tord's room and grabbed him by his sweatshirt.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU FUCKING TOUCHED SUSAN I WILL BURN Y-"

"OH SHUT UP YOU FUCKING PRICK I DIDNT TOUCH YOUR STUPID BASS!"

"Fuck you."Tom sneered and pushed Tord to the ground.

"Im going to fucking kill you." Tord stood and pulled out a gun.

"HOLY-"

But then, the front door unlocked, and the door opened.

"Shit, they're back." Tom said pulling away from Tord. He moved away until he heard Edd's voice.

"Tom? Can I come in?" He knocked on Tom's door.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." Tom whispered, not wanting Edd to get mad at them.

"Hey Tord? Is Tom home?" Edd asked now knocking on Tord's door.

"Why should I care?" Tord said to best of his ability to sound legit.

"Just tell me, I know you know where he went."

"Fine, he went to the bar again."

"Thanks, imma go get him."

"NO!..I mean..no...he looked like he needed some time?" Tord said, making it sound like more of a question.
Tom looked over to Tord, disappointed in his excuse.

"Oh yeah well you try to do better." Tord whispered.

"Fuck you!" Tom said louder than he wished, Tord ran over and placed the gun his mouth.

"Eh, Tord who was that?"

"No one!" He said as he struggled with Tom. Tom tripped and fell on his knees.

"I'm coming in..." Edd said, trying to figure what the hell was going on.

Tom was holding Tord's sweatshirt again and Tord was trying to keep Tom on the ground.

"..."

"...Were you guys fighting again?!" Edd said angrily.

"No, we were just...uh." Tom stuttered.

"We we're trying to get along." Tord said.

"Why did you try to hide Tom then?..Goodness quit lying to me! I know you guys were fighting just admit it." Edd said done with their bullshit.

"Ok ok, we were fighting." Tom said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Now get out of my room you peice of shit." Tord said rolling his eyes.

"You little-"

"STOP!" Edd interrupted, "I'm done! Go out side! Take a walk! I'm so over you too fighting so much!"

"But-"

"NO BUTS! OUT!" He yelled and pointed towards the door.

Both trudged to the door, Edd slamming it after they were out.

"Wanna take a walk?" Tord suggested.

"Hm.." Tom hummed and started walking. Tord trotted so he was beside him.

They stayed silent for most of the walk. They stayed in the side walk, neon lights and a cold breeze set a nice mood. Tord sighed and smiled slightly.