Youtube

Emily's POV- Going through my instagram, I see Hayes posted a new picture of himself... Shirtless. Holy crap... Tap dat. Then I scroll down to his comments. 'Ew put a shirt on you asshole.' 'Faggot' 'go die.' Ok that was uncalled for. I could feel my blood rising. Hayes doesn't deserve this. All of a sudden my phone went off. A notification from youtube, 'Hi Emily! I'm your biggest fan! Can you post a new video please? I love you so much!' Aw that was cute. Guess it's time to put a new video up... What song to sing, what song? Hayes and all his comments instantly came to mind. Warrior by Demi lovato.. Perfect!

"This is a story that I've never told..."

Hayes's POV- "Thank god we have the summer off." Taylor said. "No kidding, I mean I love them but I need a frickin break." Cameron spoke. Nash, Taylor and I nod in agreement. We all walk into my house and spread out on the couch. Then my phone goes off with a new notification, thatyoutubegirl posted a new video. "Nash!" I scream jumping up. Nash wakes up startled, "What. The hell. Do you want?!" "Emily posted a new video!!" I smile. She's absolutely perfect.. "She did?! Pull it up!" Nash exclaimed. "Who is Emily?" Taylor and Cameron asked in unison. Nash and I look at them like they had too much to drink. "What?" Taylor asked laughing. "Emily is most perfect girl in the world. She's amazing at singing and I love her voice!" I obsess, "and she's also mine." I glare at the boys. "Okay okay." Cameron puts his hands over his head. "Watch this." Nash clicks on her new video titled 'Warrior.' "Why does she only shoot below her jaw?" Tay questioned. "Because she doesn't want anyone to know who she is." I answered instantly. Taylor nods in understanding. Her hair fell in the perfect position, her voice pure angel. When the video ends, Cameron and Nash both get a text from bryant. "Are you fucking kidding me.." Nash mumbled, running his fingers through his hair. "What's wrong?" I asked. "We have a photo shoot in New York and then a bunch of meeting spread out over the summer." "Oh.." I sigh. "I was hoping we would have the summer off." Cam complained. "Well... Why don't you guys just stay in New York for the summer?" Tay mentioned. That's a good idea... "That's a great idea! We can get an apartment in NYC!" Wait Emily lives there.. "Can me and Taylor go with you?" I jump up. "Why you?" Cam raised his eyebrow. "Emily lives in NYC" I say barely above a whisper. "What?" Nash asked. "Emily lives in NYC." I say louder. "She does?!" Nash answers excitedly. "I plan on finding her. I need to know who she is.." I daze off. " Taylor your coming with us." Taylor fist bumps the air and walks out of the house. "Da fuq.." Cameron mumbles. " We leave tomorrow." Nash spoke up. "Wait! Does mom know?" I worry. "Yea she knew ahead of time for some reason." Nash told me. I nod and run upstairs jumping onto my bed. I'm gonna find the girl of my dreams no matter what it takes..