Chapter 6: "Jeremy Fitzgerald"

Dove's pov

Dove's pov

Me and Awsten have been up since 10 this morning, Geoff and Otto have been asleep for hours and it's 2pm now. Me an Awsten have been at his computer in his room for hours searching for whatever we need to take down the Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria.

"Found anything yet?"

"Not exactly, just people saying what they 'heard' happened but not anyone who's worked there." Awsten groans

I think I may have found something." I say as I scroll through a website I found on my phone.

"Show me." He says

I pass him the phone and he copies the link into the computer as he types. The website loads and we start reading through the comments until one of them starts sticking out significantly.

"Jeremy Fitzgerald, that name sounds familiar." Awsten said

"There's a bunch of papers in the office where old employees have written their names, one got scratched out but this name was there. So maybe.. we should read what this guy said and find a way to email him!"

"Yes! Of course, okay." Awsten said as he moved the mouse to see more of what Jeremy was saying.

Hi, I'm Jeremy Fitzgerald and I worked at Freddy Fazbear's Diner. I worked there from November 8th to November 13th in 2016.

"So he worked there 2 years ago at the old place, okay."

Awsten nodded and we continued to read.

I made it through the week and I also did the 6th night which is overtime and you don't actually need to work that day. I'm not sure why anyone would to be honest, but I made it through thankfully without a scratch.

While I was working there I kept some newspapers in the closet near the bathroom so if you go in to work grab those really quick and take a look at a few things I found something that was quite bone chilling.

When I told the corporation they told me that the animatronics moving at night and trying to get into the office was 'impossible' but they were doing exactly that! I was led to believe that someone is actually tampering with the animatronics because they can't be doing all of this themselves, surely they're just robots right?

Wrong apparently, there were 5 kids who went missing along with others but there isn't a newspaper about it because the ones who reported it were claimed as 'crazy' they're in mental hospitals to this day. I've talked to them myself but they just tell me that they don't know what I'm talking about before they're taken away by nurses.

I don't know if you believe in ghost but it's not a coincidence that after those kids pass away that the animatronics become murderous, almost like they want revenge.You'll find more in the newspapers. But until then my email is down here if you need anything else.