Chapter 15: SOS pt. 2

Dove's pov

Dove's pov

The robots pretty much charged at us, I think the only thing I was really able to do was aim my supersoaker at one animatronic before it was slapped out of my hand by Mangle who was hanging upside down on the ceiling. I was backed into a corner and I could just barely see Otto and Awsten fighting off Chica and Bonnie.

But I had Foxy and and Toy Freddy infront of me, I had literally no escape from what I saw anyway. I felt the hot tear rushing down my face as I placed myself against the wall praying silently that this wouldn't be the way that god ends my life.

"Time to d-die." Toy Freddy screeches.

"N-No please!"

"I think not, demonic robots." A familar voice says before both of the animatronics shut down and their heads drop.

"C-Calum?" Dove asked as she lifts her head up.

"Dove! You're okay!" Calum says before wrapping his arms around her, she quickly does the same and cries into his shoulder for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Thank god you guys got here in time, those things were gonna kill me."

"Not on our watch baby sis." Michael says walking up to her.

She throws her arms adound her brother and he gladly squeezes her in his arms and lets out a shaky sigh which means.. he's crying.

"I was so worried about you Chloe." Michael says

"I know, but im okay Mikey. Thanks to you guys."

"Okay, well what do we need to do?" He asked before pulling away.

"Did you take down the other animatronics?"

"Other animatronics?" Ashton asked with a bat in his grasp.

"Yeah, there were more."

"There was no one else here, we just saw you pinned up against the wall." Luke says

"So where are Awsten and Otto? And where the fuck did Geoff go?! Where are my fucking friends?!"

Dove could feel herself spiraling into a panick attack but Michael grabbed her by her arms and placed her attention back on him.

"Chloe! Calm down, we'll find them." Michael says

"No, you dont understand. There's a murderer here."