Chapter 9: "Frankie, Are You Out There?"

Dove's pov (Gonna write in third person for this chapter just to try it)

It was stormy tonight, standing inside the pizzeria felt odd and sort of eerie tonight. She always knew it was creepy but now it's like.. There's chills going up the blonde girl's spine and she's not sure how to make it stop. She feels herself being held by the boy next to her, Awsten must sense that she feels off.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern filling his uniquely mismatched eyes.

She nods, "something just feels really weird tonight."

"You feel that too?" Otto asked as he looked out the doors of the pizzeria.

"It's probably because it usually doesn't storm when we're here." Geoff says

"I don't think that it." Dove said managing to relax a bit once awsten started running his fingers up and down her right arm where his arm was wrapped around her shoulders.

"Hey, where's Travis? He's usually here by now." Awsten asked seeming confused.

There was suddenly a very unfamiliar voice that entered the room which captured all of our attention.

"Travis didn't work today, I took over his shift."

His voice was deep and sinister like and it gave Dove a very unsettling feeling in her stomach. She felt like this guy was trouble, her instincts are usually never wrong and they're telling her that she and her friends need to stay far away from this person.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Awsten asked

"I'm William.. But you can call me Will." he said smirking in a way that made Dove's stomach curl up in knots.

"Okay, well.. We have to start on our shift. You take care, man." Awsten says

"Yes, indeed. Good luck tonight.... You'll need it." he says before disappearing out the front door and into the storm.

That last part of his sentence didn't sound good, it is the 4th night after all. Dove clinged onto Awsten's hand as the group made their way down the dimly lit hallway. The lights were flickering more than usual and the smell of rotten corpses just got stronger.. They made it into the office safe and sound and began setting up the ouija board. Dove and Awsten lit the candles with a lighter they bought from target and they all began moving into a circle around the board.

"Who wants to look out for the music box?"

"I'll do it." Geoff said

Awsten passed the ipad to him before they all turned towards the desk, the phone was ringing. They waited for it to stop and eventually the recording started.

"Hello? Hello? Uh, hey there, night four! I told you you'd get the hang of it! Ok, so uh, just to update you, uh, there's been somewhat of an, uh, investigation going on. Uh, we may end up having to close for a few days... I don't know. I want to emphasize though that it's really just a precaution. Uh, Fazbear Entertainment denies any wrongdoing. These things happen sometimes. Um... It'll all get sorted out in a few days. Just keep an eye on things and I'll keep you posted.