Chapter 11: "William Afton"

Dove's pov

Dove's pov

Everyone decided to camp out at Dove's place after the eventful night they had. They took Awsten and Geoff to the doctor, thankfully neither of their injuries were too serious. Geoff had a few bruises on his neck and the shape of a claw and Awsten sprained his arm when he was trying to help Geoff.

They were all too nervous to really talk about what happened but Dove thought it was time that they discuss what they were gonna do tonight.

"Guys, I know we're all a bit shaken but I think we need a game plan for tonight."

"That thing almost killed Geoff." Otto mumbled

"I'm fine, Otto. Awsten saved me." Geoff said as he pulled an upset Otto into his arms.

"I still wanna go tonight." Awsten said

"Babe, I dont know if you should."

"I know my arm is a problem but I'll be fine. I need to do this, for Frankie."

Dove understood that, yes she was worried for Awsten's safety but she couldn't tell him what to do and she never would. He started working there for a reason and they still have to shut down Freddy Fazbear's company together, so that's what they're gonna do.

"Okay, but we gotta think smart about this. We need alot more water to short circuit the animatronics even if it's just for a second.. we need metal bats because these wooden ones aren't doing the trick. We have to do alot of kicking to get rid of animatronics in the vents so we all need to put on our boots and not just our sneakers. And we also need to talk to the Marionette."

"Marionette?" Otto asked

"She's the oldest person at the Pizzeria, Elizabeth who's haunting the Bonnie suit said she's the puppet, her name's Maya."

"Okay, so how do we get in contact with Maya?" Geoff asked

"I think we have to let her out."

"And that means?" Awsten replies

"We have to let the music box play out until she comes to find us."

"Well, hopefully she doesn't kill us." Geoff says before facepalming.

"I think we'll be fine, im sure Elizabeth warned her that we would wanna speak to her."

"Why are we speaking to her again?" Otto asked with his facial features covered in confusion.

"These kids and Frankie are trappe in the Pizzeria, they can't leave until the captor is dead. Unfortunately I still have no idea who the captor is but me and Awsten think we found something on him."