Chapter 5 I'd rather get alcohol poisoning than make out with Connor White

It's Friday and I'm currently laying on my bed writing a song. Yes. I write songs.

Today school wasn't as hectic. Justin was suspended. Connor and Mel weren't at school and Tyler was awfully quiet. Liz and I were together and had a layed back day. Thank goodness.

I take a bite of my large chocolate chip cookie when suddenly my door bell rang. Who could that be right now. Like seriously. It's 7 right now.

I make my way downstairs and opened my door and was surprised to see who was behind the door.

"What are you doing here."

"Hello to you too Kay." Tyler says walking pass me in my house.

"I didn't invite you in."

"I don't care. Get dressed."

"What? Why?"

"We're going to a party."

"No we're not."

"Yes we are. I already asked your parents. They said it's fine."

"What the actual fuck. I don't believe you."

"Look at your messages."

I take my phone out to look at my messages and I was shocked.

Hey hun. Tyler is picking you up later and taking you to a party. Don't drink too much. Enjoy. xxx -Mom

Seriously?

Great. I appreciate my parents but this is not fair right now. The one thing I love about them is that they don't mind me drinking. Liz and I always drink on weekends and sometimes smoke marijuana and cigarettes. Both of our parents don't mind. Just wish they didn't give me permission to go.

"Your parents are the best." Tyler says taking me out of my trance.

"I'm not going."

"Yes, you are."

"You can't make me."

"Yes, I can."

"How?"

"With this." He says showing me a book. Not just any book. No. NO!

"How did you get that!?" I yell trying to grab it out of his hand.

"What? This? Mmmm I don't know. Maybe I snuck in your room when I pretended to use the bathroom last time I was here and stole it."

"Give my journal back!"

"I'll give it back to you after the party, I promise."

"Fine.... Did you read it?"

"Yup."

"That's private! What the hell! Do you have no boundaries!? That's a complete invasion of privacy!"

"Nope. Get ready and wear something sexy."

"Fuck you Tyler."

"Why don't you do that for me?"

"You're disgusting."

"That's not what other girls say." He says as he winked at me.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"In your dreams."

"Oh definitely in my dreams." He says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Gross."

"Agh shut up and get ready. You have 30 minutes. I'll be down here watching TV. Unless you want me to help you get dressed?" He says smirking.