Chapter 15 Let the match begin

Kaylee's POV

*Friday after school*

I make my way out the doors and head over to my car where the girls will be meeting me.

Today is the day we head to the boxing club. Since everyone is going, we all decided that I will pick the girl's up in the morning drive them to school and to the club and afterwards we will be having a sleepover at my house. Whereas Connor will be driving the guys.

I make my way to the car to be met with the whole gang except Kyle. I frown and look over to Nick. It's like he read my mind because suddenly he answered my question that was forming in my head.

"Kyle couldn't make it, he had some things to take care of."

"Oh." I try to hide my disappointment. I mean, I miss my best friend. Would've been nice to have him support me but it's whatever.

"Ready to go?" Connor asks.

"Yeah just follow me." I say as he nodded in response and enters his new car.

"Are you two idiots coming or what?" Connor asks, directing the question to Tyler and Nick.

"I call shot gun!" Nick yells running towards the passenger seat.

"Oh yell to the no!" Tyler yells running after Nick and yells out a battle cry and jumps on Nick.

"Get your fat ass off of me!" Nick yells and rolls Tyler over. They begin rolling around like crazy animals.

"I am Connor's best friend ! Therefore I get shotgun!"

"That's not how it works you dumbass! Whomever says shotgun gets shotgun!"

"I will kick you all the way to Jupiter !"

"Oh please! Like you even know which planet is Jupiter!"

"Oh shut up you manboob!"

"Heyyy! That's Kaylee's word!"

"Sooo!"

"Well she is my best friend so only her best friend's can use it!"

"What?! You! Her best friend! I'm her best friend! She loves me more!"

"I've known her longer!"

"Doesn't change the fact that she loves me more!"

"Kaylee! Tell this nincompoop that you love me more!"

"If y'all don't get your asses up and get in the car in less than 5 seconds I won't wait until we get to the club to whip your asses. So both of y'all will sit in the back while Connor will sit alone in the front. You guys will be good boys and put your seat belts on and keep your big mouths shut before I make you guys. Are we clear?" I ask looking at both of them as they lay completely still on the ground. Well I guess I'm counting now. "1..." Nick's eyes widened when he heard the number. "2..." Then suddenly it finally registered in his mind that I was in fact counting. He got up in full speed and ran towards the backseat door and jumped in and fiddled with the backseat seatbelt attempting to put it on fast. That caused the girls to giggle. Good boy. I look over to Tyler still on the ground trying to figure out what is happening. "3..." That's when Tyler's eyes widened too and he sprinted towards the other side of the backseat and jumped in and moved around trying to put his seatbelt on. Good boy. I smirk at my handy work. Nick and Tyler look terrified, the girls were full on laughing and then there was Connor. He was staring into my eyes with a serious look on his face but then he looked away starting his engine which made me and the girls decide to get into my car and head on our way.

"So... What's up with you and Connor?" Liz asks which causes Miley and Olivia to snap in our direction.

"What do you mean?"