Chapter 6 Well then sorry for giving a fuck about your safety!

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.
I slowly got up panicking. Everything hurts. My right eye, stomach and head. What the hell happened last night.

That's when I felt a wave of nausea hit me. I look down to find a trash can on the floor and threw up in it. How much did I have to drink last night? Where the hell am I?

I look up to see the unfamiliar room door opening. Who I see walking through the door almost gave me a panic attack.

Connor White.

"Hey." He said looking at me with his pearcing grey eyes.

"Where am I? How did I get here ? Oh my god! Did I sleep with u?!" I ask beginning to panic. Oh my god! I slept with Connor White. I'm struggling to breathe.

"Calm down. Breathe. You're at my house. I brought you here. No, we didn't sleep together." He said trying to calm me down.

"Why."

"You were really drunk and I don't know where you live. So I brought you here."

"Why."

"What do you mean why?"

"Why did you bring me here? Don't you hate me or something? Why didn't you just leave me there drunk. I was probably enjoying myself, not that I can remember."

"U weren't enjoying yourself, trust me."

"Oh well. You didn't answer me."

"Which question?"

"Don't you hate me?"

"I don't hate you."

"It seems like you do."

"Whatever Kaylee."

"Okay then. I need to get home."

I say getting up and sat back down. Everything hurts. Fuck.

"Why does everything hurt?"

"You got in a fight last night with a random girl."

"Wait.. why?"

"How should I know?"

Damn. Grumpy as usual.

I look at what I was wearing. Wait... I'm wearing a boys shirt and a boys sweat pants. Oh my god! How did I get in this.

"I put it over your dress. Don't worry. I didn't see anything."

"Oh thank god."

"Here drink this." He says giving me a glass of water and Advil.

I drank it and tried getting up again but everything hurts.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Can you take me home?"

"Yeah sure. Just tell me your address."

I sit there. How the hell am I going to get up. Suddenly Connor walked over to me and lifted me up bridal style.

"What are you doing?!" I yell at him.

"You clearly can't get up yourself. I'm helping you."

I keep quiet as he walks carrying me with him downstairs.

"Where are your parents?" I ask.

"They'll be back from work in an hour."

"Okay."

He places me in the passenger seat of the car then gets in the drivers seat. I was about to put my seat belt on when Connor decided to do it for me.