Chapter 13 Everyone, meet dumbass and jackass

What's that feeling when you feel a bit numb inside and kinda empty?

I honestly don't know what that feeling is but it's tiring and I hate it. I've been having it for a while now.

I don't wanna feel empty or numb. I just wanna be happy and do the things I love with the people I love.

***

"Wakey wakey." A deep voice says by my ear. Who dares wake me up at this god for saking hour!

"Go away you monster."

The person chuckles.

"Come on Kay, we're gonna be late for school."

I open my eyes to the sight of my boy best friend, Kyle. He grins at me with his dimples.

"Kyle! I missed you!" I yell in excitement and jump on him. Immediately he hugs me back with his arms around me and my arms around his neck. I let go and stay in the position I'm in.

"Mmm, I like this position." He says, smirking at me. Yes, I'm straddling my best friend. It's normal, Kyle and I have always kinda been this way, fooling around with eachother. I've always been so comfortable with him. His grip on my waist tightened when he realised what I'm wearing.

I'm wearing a really short shorts and a white crop tank top which u can basically see my boobs in.

"Like what you see?" I smirk. He keeps staring at my boobs and my smirk grows wider when I feel movement by my vagina. Good, I turned him on.

"Fuck, Kaylee. Are you tryna kill me?" He asks gripping tighter on my waist which made his erection poke in my entrance and he just happens to be wearing a sweat pants. Not going to lie, it feels so good.

I lean down towards his face and whisper in his ear. "Maybe I am tryna kill you." And that's when I decide to nibble on his earlobe and kiss his neck. Mmm, let's leave a mark. Kyle moans and I begin moving on him. God, that feels good. I missed this. Best friends with benefits. I begin trailing kisses on his jawline and that's when Kyle flips me over on my back and hovers over me.

"Now Kay, it's unfair that I don't get to have some fun too." He chuckles but I pushed him off me and left him on my bed as I adjust my top which was beginning to show the bottom of my boobs.

"You may wanna get rid of that lil guy before we head downstairs Ky." I smirk and head to my walk in closet and grab my black lacy Bra and thong. I then grab my blood red tight long sleeve crop top, denim jeans shorts, netted leggings and my grunge boots.

I walk over to my bed and place my clothes on it and look at my best friend who is currently putting his dick in place so it can calm down. I giggle at him as he glares at me for leaving him with that.

I head to my ensuite bathroom and brush my teeth. I then head back to my room and Kyle is currently laying on my bed scrolling through his phone. I begin undressing myself, once I'm completely naked Kyle then whistles.

I smirk at my best friend, he has seen me naked many times before. We made out naked before but we always only made out.

"Kay!! Are you trying to make me hard again!?" I giggle once again and place my thong on and then my bra, I'm too lazy to clasp it on right now.

"Hey Ky, can you clasp my bra on please." He stared at me and then smirked as he ran over to me and slowly clasped my bra on.

"You know, I really would love to fuck you right now." Yup, that's my best friend. He loves fucking girls but he knows he will never get to fuck me, we discussed this before that no one will ever know about what we do and that we will never take things that far.